Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected 6.10,1.10,6.19 Multiple Rule | 1672,37473,16345,17380,11006,6667,83,2707

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Ali Gypavelli
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 27, 2021
Time of violation
15:01
Proofs
https://youtube.com

Alii

Playa killa'
Player
As ex ballas high command and someone that had to carry mr Ali on my back I can 100% confirm you will have to explain this to him a bit better and a few more times.
I have no idea what you're trying to say about carrying us all around, this assumption of yours is nice but not authentic at all.

Last edited:

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

This thread will be locked pending a decision from staff. This will be the last warning I give regarding off-topping people's reports. If I see the same people Off-topping reports, I will request bans on forum accounts.

Thread Locked.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello

Ali ONLY, do you have a full POV of the shootout, one that shows where the gunfight started and how you died, at least one minute before your death.

You will have 12 hours to provide this.

Last edited:

Alii

Playa killa'
Player
(( one minute before from where the shooting was started/ended))
before I died
(( where I got killed and from where they started to show up shooting from GZ how I died was trying to save some of my people ))

Andy Lemon

MedKit Forger
Player
Any off topic from this point on will be removed from forums please dont off topic.
Now I would like to see when this situation started if it was running out of ghetto or not nothing more nothing less.

Haji Siphiwa

Instigator
Player
Is it possible he can provide video in 1 clip, There is a part cut of between him leaving the previous scene and dying. Obviously if he left the previous scene there is no reason to be outside the car.

If its possible he can provide that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom