Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Khalid_San
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 26, 2023
Time of violation
20:34
Proofs
https://youtu.be/iZi4KNDS_SI

MDovahkiin

Player
Player
you asked for longer proof , that i had nothing to do with those gangs .. and he said that i robed his friend !!!

i was looking for treasure and passing by , then i saw them blocking the road on checkpoint @@ i tried to run then i saw them leaving , so i decided to continue
passing by then he stop and shot every one !!

he said those are my friends check everyone are strangers on my pov.

btw how can pepole rob on the checkpoint @@ what an advantage for robers !!

this one for sound let Arabic admin check

Last edited:

Droppa

3x 100% EN1
Player
you asked for longer proof , that i had nothing to do with those gangs .. and he said that i robed his friend !!!

i was looking for treasure and passing by , then i saw them blocking the road on checkpoint @@ i tried to run then i saw them leaving , so i decided to continue
passing by then he stop and shot every one !!

he said those are my friends check everyone are strangers on my pov.

btw how can pepole rob on the checkpoint @@ what an advantage for robers !!

pov has no sound?

Frank.

Player
Player
u killed me ! was nothing to do with this mess !

outside red zone without a reason
okay so let me explain this i see you there when i pull up you see a shoot out and then you decide to come back like why didnt you try to comunicate and say im not with them like its rp for a reason if that was me i would be like why you shooting me im not involed right ??

MDovahkiin

Player
Player
okay so let me explain this i see you there when i pull up you see a shoot out and then you decide to come back like why didnt you try to comunicate and say im not with them like its rp for a reason if that was me i would be like why you shooting me im not involed right ??
u passed by me in 0:51 in ur pov , u saw that im not with them then u shot me with no reason !!

so its my bad that im drive in the game ?

, dont reply please .. talk to admin

Andy Lemon

MedKit Forger
Player
Rejected
Evidence shown from both sides it can be deemed as you might be part of the group robbing as you didnt try to leave you just stayed in a dangerous area.
Only when you were shot you tried to leave from the pov of the blood you look like you are helping the robbery bringing another car to help on it.
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom