Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Juli Capulet
Administrators nickname
Sam Pluxury
Date
Feb 28, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/CZ3xhXR

Julii Capulet

Toxic
Player
I can't show proof here. because the forum is not opened. without opening the forum. Is it possible to open a forum via private conversation? because there is nothing she can open and she couldn't report himself as per the rules. You're saying that I'm not saying it directly, I'm just implying it. How come you ban someone from doxing on implication. he is sharing her own saying. I mean, how can I get a doxing penalty for a situation she said? When I become good friends with the admins, can I reprot someone in the messages illegally? making fun of her age. How do I know her age? age concept is not in the game? How is it doxing? I also did not give the account information she used. I didn't give the link in the application she used. I did not share. and while we were talking about this incident with my friend. she wasn't there, there is no situation that I said not directly. and she has to reprot herself she wasn't there. How can she reprot me? Are the rules of reproting over private messages changing? Or can you change the reprot rules according to your own wishes? You banned a friend from women harresmet and him ban was opened before 60 days. women harrement penalty was not opened, right? also ban me without opening a forum without allowing me to defend myself.

He told me to open admin complete. if he can tell me that. Shouldn't the person who reprot me say open a forum too? Is forum work done via private message now?
Couldn't open forum. because she couldn't report it. I speak Turkish with my friend. and that woman was not present, she. And besides, we weren't talking directly. How can someone be punished based on guesses and hints?

Julii Capulet

Toxic
Player
Do I have to cry all the time, admins? I neither made fun of her directly nor shared her information. can provide proof if I did. and she could open a forum. but she has no such evidence.If there is no proof, how come I am penalized? If I'm being punished, why am I the only one getting it? You don't have to protect her just because she's a woman, I can protect myself. And I didn't share anyone's information here. You say I'm implying. everyone here is alluding to each other. Then the whole city should be punished. I don't know her age. I don't know her accounts. I know why onlyfans account.idc xd she says everyone . I'm not making it up. Are you saying I'm making fun of her age? There is a concept of age in the game. how long has it been doxing to make fun of?

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
Rejected. Sam made correct decision regarding punishment as you did do doxing and I do not see your behavior acceptable. You should appreciate the fact that you never got perma banned. Here as well link to the complaint where admin told you that in future this type of behavior will be punished Approved - Provoking, Harrassment | Anarchy 9456

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom