Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Pranjal Gupta
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 1, 2023
Time of violation
20:59
Proofs
https://youtu.be/xuV9d3uV4Sg

Karadayı Tabutoglu

Player
Player
dude pov, if you look carefully, 1 gang member entered the circle on the right and shot at you, then other gang members enter and clash with you, you just have to look carefully so you can understand the situation, you don't understand, but I'm sure the admins will understand after careful examination.🙏

Mac Blade

Leader of unofficial org
dude pov, if you look carefully, 1 gang member entered the circle on the right and shot at you, then other gang members enter and clash with you, you just have to look carefully so you can understand the situation, you don't understand, but I'm sure the admins will understand after careful examination.🙏
I have looked also at the pov and from 0:11 to 0:20 they did indeed was shooting out side the circle so yes he is right this is ER 1.11

Mass Rule Break that was done by Bloods​

Rivu_

Blocked
Blocked
Player
We are in a gang raid and I was doing department so these guys suddenly started shooting me from out of circle that is ER 1.11
Are u dumb my friend? it in circle you are in circle 🤣🤣🤣.Good Job i think u must get a award of forum warrior🤣

rishank

Player
Player
Hey administrator when i am joining to the server it is showing that script cache got rejected this is an error of the server you are playing on
Please see into this problem as soon as possible

Jagga Shikaari

Player
Player
basically it was me and i was in circle the corner from i was shooting was in circle I'll send my pov in a hour and also upload a forum against Fib,gov whatever other orgs was their , Be Ready 😍

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
ID 41702 provide POV for this situation from 20:59 - 21:01
you have 12 hours to respond​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom