Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
John Griffin
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 6, 2023
Time of violation
9:15
Proofs
https://youtu.be/xuezsVUX05M

John Griffin

Not leader
Player
He asked me to drop my carbine and for that my hands up animation was cancelled and he started stealing my cash without waiting for me to put my hands up again and is pov u can see i did open my animation panel but he robbed before that.

Karim Atlas

Player
Player
He asked me to drop my carbine and for that my hands up animation was cancelled and he started stealing my cash without waiting for me to put my hands up again and is pov u can see i did open my animation panel but he robbed before that.
At Second "10" You put your hands down and you didnt put them back up again, and my guy said he will take your cash the second u put ur hands down, so its your fault not his

hustler eagle

Player
Player
At Second "10" You put your hands down and you didnt put them back up again, and my guy said he will take your cash the second u put ur hands down, so its your fault not his

if he put hands down then you have to say him again that put your hands up amd after hands up you can rob him..i think you can learn the rules first

John Griffin

Not leader
Player
i guess the guy robbing is suppose to wait and i didnt put it down while he was stealing my cash, i was listening to his demand and dropping the carbine and since it was in my hand its was not in my control and i was gonna put it back up but he didnt wait, it visible in the pov

Karim Atlas

Player
Player
i guess the guy robbing is suppose to wait and i didnt put it down while he was stealing my cash, i was listening to his demand and dropping the carbine and since it was in my hand its was not in my control and i was gonna put it back up but he didnt wait, it visible in the pov
you did fear rp, because u put ur hands down, you could of said " let me put my hand up"

Adler

Player
Player
Bro When he was Fighting he Died and they said them to drop Gun he putted his gun down then it start animating and you can see esc still showing while it animated now it tells it was animation ok :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

FahadOsman

Player
Player
Alr so seems like no one in these comments actually know the rules and how the game works so im gonna explain.
There is no rulebreak in this video. The thing with ur hands up is a glitch. If ur hands are not up the game doesnt even let u steal the cash. U can only steal cash when someones hands are up or it will put a msg on ur screen saying that hands need to be up for u to steal cash.
When u have a gun in ur hand while ur hands are up and u then take the gun away. sometimes ur hands will automaticly go back up on the other players screen. Thats why he stole ue cash. All this is a animation bug. No rulebreak.

Also ur title is wrong. so it should be rejected beacuse of incorrect format. As a leader u should know stuff like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom