Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Calvin_Grand
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 5, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://prnt.sc/TtqemTBrGCLz

Maison

Forum Warrior
Player
Hello dear admin team,
I wanted to get in touch here today because yesterday I received a video called "Operation X" here's the video:
as you can easily see in the video there are former Families Turfer who Various HQs attacked when I sent this video to Families Deputy ID 32, he got very mad and sent me a video of ID 217 where you can see his whole family and indirectly threatened that he would doxx, I will send the picture here but censor for private reasons. I also saw that he applied for the Marabunta, I would not support such a leader.
I wish you a nice day.

Proof:
Screenshot , Screenshot , Screenshot , Desktop_2023.03.06_-_22.57.52.14

If you would like to ask the doxxed one that he can prove this to you, this is his discord tag: bherzy#6666

Last edited:

Alex Lazanga

ABI FAMQ
Player
I just sent random funny kid video to you if he is owner of the account let him to join youtube account i didnt think you gonna take it serious the one public video

bherzy

Bherzy Six
Player
I just sent random funny kid video to you if he is owner of the account let him to join youtube account i dont know you gonna take it serious the one public video
no this video is not random funny video you are doxxing people loser

Maison

Forum Warrior
Player
Do you know what is this its doxing what you did and showed their face reveal i didnt leaked them to any public servers but you did now :d
Because he leak that self he send me that as proof

bherzy

Bherzy Six
Player
You throw people's faces at me and threaten me, a Turkish admin can understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom