Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
John Brooks
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 8, 2023
Time of violation
21:00
Proofs
http://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/337476/post-1212831

John Morozov

4-term FIB leader
Player
This user right here did the following things:

Account registered today, the only messages are under a leader application.

After I posted a message with a few questions addressed to the applicant, this user replied to me with false accusations regarding me that can harm my potential to become a leader.

"You Pull Over FIB Leader Without even giving him Demands when he was on Highway Alistin Saved you from that." - this never happened, it's false accusations.

"2nd You Guys who are trained by you we caught giving improper radio calls & we have seen them getting retrained." - again, I don't recall this happening, and he phrases it like I have done something wrong when other officers didn't use the correct format of radio codes.

"3rd You had Lack of Tolerance issue wherein We have found you abusing collegues whom are Patrolling with you or its a Event" - I never abused anyone in my time on this server, until this post I only got positive feedback from the people I work with.

"4th We respect you applying for leadership but know are still very faraway from knowing all the server rules & about the radio calls you were taught By Srikar Sarkar & he was removed by you because of him not showing up on duty or his logs were not filled." - Again false accusations. I am the one who gave Elon (SAHP leader) the idea to make a standard for radio calls. As well as I never had anything to do with firing an officer named Srikar, we are actually good friends.

"Let me Give you a Glance from the past , If you remember you were trained by ROG , Alistin , Zladko and we are happy that you are applying for leadership but its too soon for you to get one because you still don't know things every individual knows." - I was never trained by Rog or Alistin, misinformation once again.

I hope that you look into this, and best if the real profile of the account owner is found, as those are some heavy accusations that can have very severe consequences for me if they are not busted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom