Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
CHANUSH_MOVVA
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 16, 2023
Time of violation
01:47
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7lcMLvAkDg

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
all in pov not fearing for his life , fail rp , lying to us while having guns pointed at them they just ruined the whole RP situation and even the Id no- 6671 was trolling me while giving me 1 Doller during a Admin Situation and he was giving us 1 doller while guns are pointed at him.

and i need pov request from 6671 and 18343 how did they communicate between themselves while he was muted .

Ferass Braxton

Player
Player
all in pov not fearing for his life , fail rp , lying to us while having guns pointed at them they just ruined the whole RP situation and even the Id no- 6671 was trolling me while giving me 1 Doller during a Admin Situation and he was giving us 1 doller while guns are pointed at him.

and i need pov request from 6671 and 18343 how did they communicate between themselves while he was muted .
dont lie i receive 500k for 2 hostage 1 cheif of staff - 1 supervisor i give to frank 300k and i got the 200k when u patch u trying to get ur money back i do rp with u but u broke the rp situation and u brink admins then i give u 200k so other 300k was still with frank i comply the rp situation and u broke it again at last i told u the 300k is with frank so my deal is finish with u and u arrest me and still crying more u are trying to find any reason to put it on forums + i was not lying to admins we have something named by LOGS .

Ferass Braxton

Player
Player

+idk why u put forum and u get ur money back lol

Ivan Reed

💥 Hasta la vista 💥
Player
Requesting POV

ID 16829 has 6 hours to provide timestamp of rule breaks.
ID 6671 & 18343 has 6 hours to provide POV of this event.​

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
dont lie i receive 500k for 2 hostage 1 cheif of staff - 1 supervisor i give to frank 300k and i got the 200k when u patch u trying to get ur money back i do rp with u but u broke the rp situation and u brink admins then i give u 200k so other 300k was still with frank i comply the rp situation and u broke it again at last i told u the 300k is with frank so my deal is finish with u and u arrest me and still crying more u are trying to find any reason to put it on forums + i was not lying to admins we have something named by LOGS .
but i never gpt 300k and at first you were lying you dont have any money till admin shows up

Frank.

Player
Player
im ID 6671 i was muted the whole time all i have to say is MASS rule break LSPD mixing hitting me GR 6.4 also cared more about money then arresting us at any point you know the money was given to me also lied to admin and said that ID 16829 gave me the money and that i said i received it even tho i was muted the whole time and also at any point you can prove the money was given to me and even if i did receive the money WHICH i did but you couldn't prove it i couldn't pass it to you as i would exceed 5m a day so stop self reporting LSPD

Frank.

Player
Player
18343 was was the one i meant not ID 16829.
im ID 6671 i was muted the whole time all i have to say is MASS rule break LSPD mixing hitting me GR 6.4 also cared more about money then arresting us at any point you know the money was given to me also lied to admin and said that ID 16829 gave me the money and that i said i received it even tho i was muted the whole time and also at any point you can prove the money was given to me and even if i did receive the money WHICH i did but you couldn't prove it i couldn't pass it to you as i would exceed 5m a day so stop self reporting LSPD

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Requesting POV

ID 16829 has 6 hours to provide timestamp of rule breaks.
ID 6671 & 18343 has 6 hours to provide POV of this event.​

0:55 - fail rp and did not fear for his life
4:35 - fail rp lying to us while guns are pointed at him
6:11 - lying to admin
8:11 - again lying to us while guns are pointed at him
8:38 - not fearing his life and he was muted i dont know how are they were able to communicate so i requested his bodycam
10:00 to 12:05 - again lying to us while guns are pointed at him and lying to admin
12:08 - he gave me the 1 doller during admin situation
12:52 to 13:11 - he gave me the 1 doller while we are saying him to give 300k from the hostage money Fail RP
14:11 to 15:08 - fail rp and fear rp
20:10 to 24:48 - fail rp still lying to us that he does not know who he gave the money to
24:55 to 28: 50 - Admin Situation
28:55 - he finally tells us who he gave money to after admin explain to him and he gave money to frank

so in the end we never got the 300k back instead he gave us 1 Doller while he was the guy who was having money to begin with so they did not even fear for his life and kept on ruining the RP situation and i want to request Bodycam proof from them because I think everyone who was in store were metagaming like its impossible to communicate in game while he was muted but were moving in a coordination to begin with

Last edited:

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
see even he agrees he have the money in that situation but he did not gave the money while guns are pointed at him he was not even fearing for his life at that time

Ferass Braxton

Player
Player
0:55 - fail rp and did not fear for his life
4:35 - fail rp lying to us while guns are pointed at him
6:11 - lying to admin
8:11 - again lying to us while guns are pointed at him
8:38 - not fearing his life and he was muted i dont know how are they were able to communicate so i requested his bodycam
10:00 to 12:05 - again lying to us while guns are pointed at him and lying to admin
12:08 - he gave me the 1 doller during admin situation
12:52 to 13:11 - he gave me the 1 doller while we are saying him to give 300k from the hostage money Fail RP
14:11 to 15:08 - fail rp and fear rp
20:10 to 24:48 - fail rp still lying to us that he does not know who he gave the money to
24:55 to 28: 50 - Admin Situation
28:55 - he finally tells us who he gave money to after admin explain to him and he gave money to frank

so in the end we never got the 300k back instead he gave us 1 Doller while he was the guy who was having money to begin with so they did not even fear for his life and kept on ruining the RP situation and i want to request Bodycam proof from them because I think everyone who was in bank were metagaming like its impossible to communicate in game while he was muted but were moving in a coordination to begwhenfro
when i understand the situation i told the name of the guy but the 200k i give u at first !!!

Frank.

Player
Player
Unfortunately I don’t have to provide pov as the store finshed and also the pov he provided show him lying to admin I didn’t lie to anyone I couldn’t speak and also they couldn’t prove money was given to me even if the other guy give me 10k they can’t assume it was 300k plus admin where there and handle the situation so why make the post idk if admin wouldn’t to punish me at the time they would of I did make tickets during this as I couldn’t speak and if anything ask for admin pov

Frank.

Player
Player
28:55 - he finally tells us who he gave money to after admin explain to him and he gave money to frank at any point you know who I am never asked for passport or search me up You just assumed it was me because my id and 2nd I do a lot of hostage situation and even now your still lying to admin on here deceiving admin =60 days !

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
AND LSPD NEVER SHOT A BULLET AND HIT YOU

Ferass Braxton

Player
Player
28:55 - he finally tells us who he gave money to after admin explain to him and he gave money to frank at any point you know who I am never asked for passport or search me up You just assumed it was me because my id and 2nd I do a lot of hostage situation and even now your still lying to admin on here deceiving admin =60 days !
this is what i explaine when sunil explain i cant say i dont know who i give him money i told the name directly for my safety

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
this is what i explaine when sunil explain i cant say i dont know who i give him money i told the name directly for my safety
it took you 30 min bro you literally spoiled the whole rp situation

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
so he wontedly passed the money to you by knowing that you will exceed 5 mil a day if you gave us the money thats a nice rp so from now we can repeate that and say if I give you the money I will exceed 5mil a day ya its a nice rp lol

Ferass Braxton

Player
Player
so he wontedly passed the money to you by knowing that you will exceed 5 mil a day if you gave us the money thats a nice rp so from now we can repeate that and say if I give you the money I will exceed 5mil a day ya its a nice rp lol
idk what are u trying to get from this situation but thrust me ur pov show everything the conclustion we was not deceiving admin we was not fear with life u broke rp situation to many times if u are trying to get ur 300k back for this idk what i can do for u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom