Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Carlos Predator
Administrators nickname
Alex Balenciaga
Date
Jun 29, 2021
Time
17:18
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Sp2sxPpbOU

Carlos Rodriguez

Forum Warrior
Player
Got jailed for https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/3431/#post-11524

The admin who took the report acted within less than 12 minutes of the report being made without even looking into it or asking a single Question, An admin was present for the situation and dealt with this in-game, Why this was even taken to the forums for an OOC game crash causing me into the HQ.

The admin Alex Balenciaga acted completely unprofessional looking at a 10-second clip taking it out of context im not sure if this is how the admins are supposed to act but it seems very unprofessional for a server of this size. ID 858 game crashed causing me to be in the bloods HQ. I was waiting for jack to return to the game since he was the driver, Once he returns he would also be inside the HQ because of the game crash.

Video of jacks game crashing

Video of Sam saying he doesn't see anything wrong at all with the situation at all since it was from a game crash OOC.

Video of bloods telling me to stay in the situation

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
I don 't see any proves in your video where ur game was crashed, please can u tell me exact time and on which video i can see it?

Carlos Rodriguez

Forum Warrior
Player
The driver of my vehicle game crashed, in the 1st video you will see his game crash while driving. I was waiting for him to return so I could leave the area to our original destination Since we were both heading to the same destination together and his game crashed in the ghetto which is an OOC matter since IRL there is no such thing as a game crashing.

Red OffTheRip

Hill
Player
im a member of the bloods.And in my opinion he should not get jailed if his friend game crashed its very unfair tbh.he didnt go in our hq on purpose so i dont see why he got jailed when his friend came back and left i dont think its that big of a deal, and put him in jail too its very unneeded.

Melanie Vis

🔥~Reformed~🔥
Player
Got jailed for https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/3431/#post-11524

The admin who took the report acted within less than 12 minutes of the report being made without even looking into it or asking a single Question, An admin was present for the situation and dealt with this in-game, Why this was even taken to the forums for an OOC game crash causing me into the HQ.

The admin Alex Balenciaga acted completely unprofessional looking at a 10-second clip taking it out of context im not sure if this is how the admins are supposed to act but it seems very unprofessional for a server of this size. ID 858 game crashed causing me to be in the bloods HQ. I was waiting for jack to return to the game since he was the driver, Once he returns he would also be inside the HQ because of the game crash.

Video of jacks game crashing

Video of Sam saying he doesn't see anything wrong at all with the situation at all since it was from a game crash OOC.

Video of bloods telling me to stay in the situation
I can see why the punishment would seem questionable since you clearly did have another admin give you the clear on the situation. However, none of the other admin team would be aware of that due to the fact we have so many tickets and forum posts to respond to. I apologize for the punishment is unfair, and I will do my best next time to keep stuff like this from happening again. I'm new to the admin team so there are bound to be mistakes I make due to my own lack of familiarity, but I have just been taking action based on whether the complaint thread has sufficient evidence, which in this case, the one I saw originally did. If you ever run into a situation like this again with me, you are always welcome to directly message me on discord with your punishment appeal/counter-evidence posted and I will immediately remove the punishment I gave out. Again, sorry for my own error.

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Your warn was removed and jail sentence as well​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom