Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulkk Bogan

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Piyush Joshi
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone
: IST (Indian Standard Time)
4. Average online per day: 5 - 6 hours a day and maybe more on weekends
5. Your Discord: Creativebldr#0751
6. Your Nickname: Bulk Bogan
7. Your ID: 213164

1. Leader of LifeInvader

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

• As someone who has been through all the ranks in this organization and served as the deputy in the previous term, I have gained a deep understanding of the organization's culture, goals, and challenges. Also I think I know almost everyone and everything in this organization and i built a strong relationships with all of my LI colleagues. I believe that my experience and knowledge of the organization's inner workings make me an ideal candidate for the leadership role.

• Furthermore, my best side is my kind and calm nature, which allows me to remain calm and think positively in stressful situations, As a leader, I believe it's crucial to be able to lead by example and maintain a friendly and positive attitude, even in difficult circumstances, which will help in the running in this organization. Overall, my experience, knowledge, and personal qualities make me confident that I can lead this organization to achieve its goals and continue to thrive in the future

• I am passionate about this organization and am fully committed to its success. If I were to become the leader, I would devote myself fully to the organization and work tirelessly to ensure that it reaches its full potential. One of my greatest strengths is my ability to deal with people kindly and respectfully. I believe that building strong relationships with team members is crucial to building a positive work environment and achieving shared goals. I am confident that I can effectively communicate with team members at all levels of the organization and work collaboratively to solve problems and achieve objectives.
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

• As I have been seeing, LifeInvader received a lot of criticism for the point that the new Interns make mistakes while editing ads, I plan on fixing this issue by reducing the weekly required required by them while reduce work load and pressure from them resulting in less mistakes, After they achieve the role of Junior, they will have to pass another test to ensure proper knowledge about the format of ads, And I will also ensure that all my team members are getting the rightful opportunity of fulfilling their weekly requirement and other people are not using any unfair means to get more ads as compared to others

• I will be conducting fun regular internal events to keep my team members occupied and active, and they would not get bored just editing ads, this will also boost their motivation and morale. I will promote my team members to their rightful rank that they earned if they are working hard enough, and unfortunately demote the people that are not showing the efforts required without any IRL issues, they can get a promotion back to their orignal rank if they proove that they are working hard.

• I would not tolerate any kind of favouritism in LifeInvader, No citizen will be allowed to enter the organization after the applications have been closed which will also include former employees. On top of that I will ensure proper and smooth communication between my team members which will encourage them to openly share their ideas and perspectives, which will not make them feel pressured and they can work freely and it will also help in smooth running of the organization.

• I will make sure to double check a template made by a valuable client of ours before getting it registered to ensure that they do not break any policies. And I will try to contact the owners of the previously prepared templates to correct the templates and ensure that they do not break any policies.
Thank you for giving your precious time to go ahead and consider my application, I believe I would become a really good candidate to become the leader of this wonderful organization as I have a lot of experience and I know how to act calm in stressful situations and I have amazing problem solving skills.

Best Regard,
Bulk Bogan.

Coachy

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Piyush Joshi
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone
: IST (Indian Standard Time)
4. Average online per day: 5 - 6 hours a day and maybe more on weekends
5. Your Discord: Creativebldr#0751
6. Your Nickname: Bulk Bogan
7. Your ID: 213164

1. Leader of LifeInvader

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

• As someone who has been through all the ranks in this organization and served as the deputy in the previous term, I have gained a deep understanding of the organization's culture, goals, and challenges. Also I think I know almost everyone and everything in this organization and i built a strong relationships with all of my LI colleagues. I believe that my experience and knowledge of the organization's inner workings make me an ideal candidate for the leadership role.
  • Furthermore, my best side is my kind and calm nature, which allows me to remain calm and think positively in stressful situations, As a leader, I believe it's crucial to be able to lead by example and maintain a friendly and positive attitude, even in difficult circumstances, which will help in the running in this organization. Overall, my experience, knowledge, and personal qualities make me confident that I can lead this organization to achieve its goals and continue to thrive in the future
  • I am passionate about this organization and am fully committed to its success. If I were to become the leader, I would devote myself fully to the organization and work tirelessly to ensure that it reaches its full potential. One of my greatest strengths is my ability to deal with people kindly and respectfully. I believe that building strong relationships with team members is crucial to building a positive work environment and achieving shared goals. I am confident that I can effectively communicate with team members at all levels of the organization and work collaboratively to solve problems and achieve objectives.
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

• As I have been seeing, LifeInvader received a lot of criticism for the point that the new Interns make mistakes while editing ads, I plan on fixing this issue by reducing the weekly required required by them while reduce work load and pressure from them resulting in less mistakes, After they achieve the role of Junior, they will have to pass another test to ensure proper knowledge about the format of ads, And I will also ensure that all my team members are getting the rightful opportunity of fulfilling their weekly requirement and other people are not using any unfair means to get more ads as compared to others

• I will be conducting fun regular internal events to keep my team members occupied and active, and they would not get bored just editing ads, this will also boost their motivation and morale. I will promote my team members to their rightful rank that they earned if they are working hard enough, and unfortunately demote the people that are not showing the efforts required without any IRL issues, they can get a promotion back to their orignal rank if they proove that they are working hard.
  • I would not tolerate any kind of favouritism in LifeInvader, No citizen will be allowed to enter the organization after the applications have been closed which will also include former employees. On top of that I will ensure proper and smooth communication between my team members which will encourage them to openly share their ideas and perspectives, which will not make them feel pressured and they can work freely and it will also help in smooth running of the organization.
  • I will make sure to double check a template made by a valuable client of ours before getting it registered to ensure that they do not break any policies. And I will try to contact the owners of the previously prepared templates to correct the templates and ensure that they do not break any policies.
Thank you for giving your precious time to go ahead and consider my application, I believe I would become a really good candidate to become the leader of this wonderful organization as I have a lot of experience and I know how to act calm in stressful situations and I have amazing problem solving skills.

Best Regard,
Bulk Bogan.
Amazing candidate for LI leader! Been in Lifeinvader for awhile, understands what needs to be done and will have the right people to run the org!

Vick Klaus

Player
Player
Approved

Your application for leader of Lifeinvader is accepted. Your interview is scheduled for 21/3/2023 14:00 Server Time Onwards. Please be available in #waiting-room of grand rp main discord at least 10 minutes before the scheduled time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom