Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Logan vella
Suspect ID
15956 , 14653
Date of violation
Mar 19, 2023
Time of violation
17:57
Proofs
https://youtu.be/CJzV9SVJIWg

Logan Vella

Speak softly, but carry a big can of paint.
Player
these guys came and shoot me while i was chilling in my boat and listening music in background and then they putted stars on me ( not so sure but req their pov ) and then a guy was dragging me in water which isn't allowed i also confirmed it from an assistant admin during the situation and then that guy called his team mate and then he putted me Heli while i was being dragged by the fib officer's ( bug abuse ) .

Last edited:

KahKeh Vost

Player
Player
why you dont show the full pov how you recall your boat and let us on the water to evade arrest ?

Logan Vella

Speak softly, but carry a big can of paint.
Player
why you dont show the full pov how you recall your boat and let us on the water to evade arrest ?
bro it was an rennted one i wasnt have that much money to buy my own thats why i rented it then how can i recall it ?

Fission 𝕱𝖑𝖝

Player
Player
How can he recall his own boat there is no game script made to recall own vehicles and as i know you was deputy of FIB idk how people give anyone deputy who dont know single piece of shit even though you was able to take help of god that time to tp him outside of water or something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom