Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Elon Vella
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 21, 2023
Time of violation
14:55
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ZI0cSW_1NYc
The guy was doing PG at the time it wasn't clearly seen in my pov as he was dragging me and using PDA its totally unrealistic if he doesn't have the bodycam of arrest the org or he should get punished for state rule 5.6 LSPD/SAHP/FIB require to have a bodycam for each arrest. | In the absence of evidence - verbal warning

Even they was doing MG , Mixing , PG of searching without commands and last while arresting me i was having 4 star then he gave me 1 star and after the payday it got removed and they was blaming me that i was doing metagaming and asking friend to remove me from wanted star. Only ID 30747 bodycam should be valid he is arresting officer don't need of other

Daze7412

Player
Player
Also, the person has turned on his bodycam inside the prison cell? How is that realistic? Fstoq bodycam wont even be valid. I will send you mine but the other person is also doing PG, turning on bodycam when in handcuffs.

Last edited:

Daze7412

Player
Player
Arrest Bodycam POV, I did infact do UB here and I as you will see in the game the person did do MG with some police officer who took him down the list, because after payday only 1 star gets removed and all of them were removed from him.

Arrest Bodycam POV, I did infact do UB here and I as you will see in the game the person did do MG with some police officer who took him down the list, because after payday only 1 star gets removed and all of them were removed from him.
See at 3:12 you gave me 1 star so my remaining star will get removed

clearly you can see he is using pda while dragging me

Daze7412

Player
Player
See at 3:12 you gave me 1 star so my remaining star will get removed
Giving you a star doesn't remove all your stars. And on payday only 1 star gets removed. I have seen what happens when I was back in gangs. I had 2 star wanted and on payday 1 got removed and when giving me wanted stars the remaining stars didn't go away. You definitely MG

Daze7412

Player
Player
so after payday the star will go you are literally dumb don't know simple things
Bro you are the dumb one here after I gave the 5 stars you got rid of all of them by MG. Only one star goes from payday.

Daze7412

Player
Player
Provide a POV, including your voice u have 6 hours
Oh yeah my voice is not there but if you want you could ask of my partner's POV he's gonna have it. My Bodycam doesn't have voice. idk why but it doesn't record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom