Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Pietro Nardelli
Suspect ID
1924 , 27929
Date of violation
Mar 23, 2023
Time of violation
22:56
Proofs
https://youtu.be/cdahIBODz9c

Croslat

๐•ท๐–”๐–š๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–†๐–•๐–•๐–Š๐–—๐–˜
Player
Pietro Nardelli you are a loser who did not achieve anything in this project, your only goal is to try to distract the players from this project and cry in the forum.
You walk into the field and light the campfire and wait for 30 minutes because you don't have the ability to kill.
Keep popping up and crying every time we hit you because you're a loser and keep clapping for us ;)

Fstoq DeArcy

Player
Player
Requesting POV

ID 1924, 27929 has 6 hours to Provide entire POV of this Event!​

Burak Louis

Player
Player
" Provide entire POV of this Event! " Where is the part you shoot in the vent? :)
you're crying so much shut up, just wait for the admin answer and keep playing like a coward unfortunately you're playing the game like a kitty how are you having fun ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Victor Louis

Player
talentless, keep crying and watch us ;)

Burak Louis

Player
Player
and I want to say something to the admin who is studying the form, this person has only 1 active player why is it still an unofficial family, I think there should be at least 5 active players

Victor Louis

Player
if I had a family leader like this, I would quit the game๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ the camper and the forum monster๐Ÿ˜‚

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom