Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Guy parked his food truck infornt of me preventing me from working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
stranger
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 29, 2021
Time of violation
14:39
Proofs
https://paste.pics/47bb9ebfc86adbf2b36f8e6bee3a51b4

Daniel Filipe

Player
Player
Hello, I am the guy in the picture and the whole thing is not explained here. When I got here his truck was already out of the blips positioning. I simply parked my truck where there was space. He could've simply reset his blip but he didn't. It is not my fault that his truck was already out of where it previously was, I simply took the open spot as he was AFK.

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Hello, I am the guy in the picture and the whole thing is not explained here. When I got here his truck was already out of the blips positioning. I simply parked my truck where there was space. He could've simply reset his blip but he didn't. It is not my fault that his truck was already out of where it previously was, I simply took the open spot as he was AFK.
both of you are in a illegal parking space so it doesnt matter tbh

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Admin said its fine, medical staff said it was fine as well.
yeah as a medical staff i don't mind people parking there since you guys need to make money too and its hard doing it as a food truck driver i only report food trucks when they are blocking the way or stealing people's other shop but its still illegal parking and if a medical staff requests its removal it will most likely get removed and i think that guy was prob moved by an admin cause he was blocking the entrance or something idk tbh but you are in the right as his truck was somewhere else and you just parked at an empty spot meaning you had nothing to do with it

Alex Odd

person was punished for blocking other sellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom