Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake Dior

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Ryan
2. Your age : 23
3. Time zone : PST Pacific Standard time
4. Average online per day : 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord : JakeDior#6969
6. Your Nickname : Jake Dior
7. Your ID : 94457

Additional information
1. Leader of FIB - Federal Investigation of Bureau

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I want to become a Director of FIB, Firstly When I came to the city about 1 year ago, I joined LSPD and work my way up to be able to join FIB, ever since I joined FIB, I work my way up to Junior Agent to 00 agent, Ever Since I became 00 agent, I've shown some of leadership I've learn from the past director, Especially, Omer Hill and Hov Cartier Terms they both has gave me extraordinary advice how to become a leader.When I was 00 Agent for 3 terms and Chief Of Staff 2 terms with Omer successful 2 terms I’ve shown 2 different director what I am capable of being closely working with the most successful director was a pleasure to work and has no doubt that those leadership advice just gave me motivation to work my way up to become a director! Secondly I want to become a FIB leader Because I feel like I have the skills now, and learn so many things from the past, that the 2 recent director from the past showed me, Lastly I wanna win all the events like Vehicle Theft , Submarines , Informant , 24/7s last but not least our major jurisdictions Gun stores.

My Experienced through FIB I've been in FIB for almost 1 year now and I feel like I can take all the learning curved I did when I was working my way up to become a high enough rank to take some leadership to the ORG, During my time in FIB I've noticed each leadership is different how things run is different, I've learn so many tactics around those times. I also had an opportunity to work with the Director and Deputy Director, and work on classified missions. Lastly I wanna complete 5 family raids and also 20 gang raids while maintaining as a director and working each department to ensure every department is properly running. My main goal if I get the director is to complete gang raids and Families Raids and set an excellent goal to myself and to the future agents . It will be challenging but HOV Cartier, and Omer Hill had set a really good example to conquer each Family Raid and Gang raid. They also gave me excellent advice on how to provide valid evidence on gang raids and crime family raids!

I want to take the FIB Leadership, Although I always wanted to know how to operate an organization, and being a leader, since I gain so many experiences throughout the time I served with FIB being 00 agent and Deputy Head of Department I’ve gained so many new experiences during 2 terms with Hov Cartier terms and Omer Hill terms ended they shown a numerous success to FIB for the past 2 terms and My goal is If I am being a Director Build a HRT Team that takes care of the Agents and making sure Bodycam and their needs are 100% and ensure there will be no rule break. Also build an Elite Spec ops team and Undercover department.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

To begin with I will make sure there is zero toxicity inside the organization. The essential need is how a person treats / communicates with another person. So toxicity would never be encouraged inside the organization.

3.2 Raid Seasons: They are the primary and most interesting parts of FIB. I would like to set a new record with my team. Our goal is 20x gang raids and 5x family raids. We would still raid until the end of term to keep the organization and officers busy always.

3.3 Participation and Contribution towards events: We have several events starting from Ghetto Patrol, Vehicle Theft , Submarines , Aircraft Carrier , Store robberies last but not the least our main jurisdiction “Gun Stores”. Making two departments Named as “Spec Ops and SAU” to work together as a term to properly lead and win in events.

3.4 00 Handler: Bringing back old school rank to monitor as well as lead 00’s and Secret Agents, making sure that all of them are well trained as well as available for all times to participate in all sorts of activities taking part in events.

3.5 Promotion Ceremony: Having Promotions Ceremony every week to encourage , promote people who contributed their time towards organization.

3.6 Setting Goals: Setting New Goals to every department, 1x COS ( Chief of Staff ) will be appointed to take care and monitor such that goals are accomplished on time at the same time making the COS to assign new goals when the old ones are done.

3.7 Good relationship:
Maintaining good relations with Government and other organizations as well as helping them with their needs, example: encashment, and helping other organizations with their own ghetto patrol to ensure every organization will be on the same page!

My Ranking System
========================================================================
(1) Suspended
(2) Agent in Training
(3) Leave of Absence
CONFIDENTIAL SECURITY CLEARANCE (CSC)
(4) Junior Agent
(5) Field Agent 1
(6) Field Agent 2
(7) Field Agent 3
(8) Special Agent 1
(9) Special Agent 2
(10) Special Agent 3
SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE (SSC)
(11) Senior Special Agent 1
(12) Senior Special Agent 2
(13) Senior Special Agent 3
(14) Elite Agent 1
(15) Elite Agent 2
(16) Elite Agent 3
(17) Elite Senior Special Agent 1
(18) Elite Senior Special Agent 2
(19) Elite Senior Special Agent 3
TOP SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE (TSSC)
(20) Black Ops Agent 1
(21) Black Ops Agent 2
(22) Secret Agent
(23) Supervisor of Division
(24) 00 Agent
TOP SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE I (TSSCI)
(25) Deputy Head of Department
-Spec Ops
-Undercover
-Human Resources
-SAU
(26) Head of Department
-Spec Ops
-Undercover
-Human Resources
-SAU
(27) 00 Handler - to handle 00 agents & Secret Agents
(28) Chief of Staff
1- Chief Of Staff - to handle IA
2- Chief Of Staff - to handle UC
3- Chief of Staff - to handle Specs Ops & SAU
4- Chief Of Staff - to handle HR
(29) Deputy Director
(30) Director
My experiences as Leo

As an LEO I have 6 Terms of Experience in EN1 and 3 Terms in EN3.

Thank you Curator and Senior Curator of FIB for your time towards my Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom