Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mainne Bestia
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 4, 2022
Time of violation
0:00
Proofs
https://streamable.com/b180if

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
I like how the only people who commented didn’t even make it to the sub team for our turf team. Couldnt be me. But ty for the 101m Malcom make sure to have some for next one too.

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
Its fine just tell Don if he dosent wanna turf with me, why is he using same strats but failing 🤣

Ps. why did u kick me from both of discords

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
Don doesn't even know u and mad how salty u man are we left carry on begging yips to turf and play fam war cause you can't win one
Kinda wired he dosent know me he sat in bloods discord to turf but never did as eternal was higher sub turfer. But ok

Carter

Player
Player
I can't wait to put you on 1 turf when we come back, it's all good little guy
Your own bois never picked you in the 10. You used to go in the zone and cry thats the only reason you used to play.

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
Your losing to these calling gyps to turf. Smoky dosent even wanna turf and is putting you in a splif
8leqyty.png

Carter

Player
Player
Your losing to these calling gyps to turf. Smoky dosent even wanna turf and is putting you in a splif
8leqyty.png
were not trying for turfs btw letting everyone play because we dont give a shit, funny how many seasons you tried to get 100% and failed miserably. We tried 1 season with u and got it just remember that. How do you not get 100% with 2 terms xD.

Mainne Flawless

Player
we weren't in your little shitty vagos going on like it was something good man obsessed with us so much thought we were in vagos xD.
shit idk how dumb you guys can be, you were our warmup back in vagos. That's when you guys were in ballas, memory loss ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom