Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mainne Bestia
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 4, 2022
Time of violation
0:00
Proofs
https://streamable.com/b180if

Mainne Flawless

Player
were not trying for turfs btw letting everyone play because we dont give a shit, funny how many seasons you tried to get 100% and failed miserably. We tried 1 season with u and got it just remember that. How do you not get 100% with 2 terms xD.
gotta love the good old were not trying :ROFLMAO: mean while is getting packed out by bloods literally cant even get a kill 🤡

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
were not trying for turfs btw letting everyone play because we dont give a shit, funny how many seasons you tried to get 100% and failed miserably. We tried 1 season with u and got it just remember that. How do you not get 100% with 2 terms xD.
Called a turf season reset. I swear you legit turfed on ENG 2 and we would come from eng1 and still clap you. And didnt Faiz legit leave the turf team cuz he was salty he didnt turf 1 turf. Imagine not being chosen for a turf in our dog shit 100% turf team. Couldnt be me

Also if you hated us so much why share family album in HC chat?

Carter

Player
Player
Called a turf season reset. I swear you legit turfed on ENG 2 and we would come from eng1 and still clap you.
funny how much a person can lie LMAO. You man were getting wiped and was crying for us to join back with u man get it right.

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
funny how much a person can lie LMAO. You man were getting wiped and was crying for us to join back with u man get it right.
When where we getting wiped as from what i remember we were getting +4 with only 2 yips playing for main team.

Carter

Player
Player
Called a turf season reset. I swear you legit turfed on ENG 2 and we would come from eng1 and still clap you. And didnt Faiz legit leave the turf team cuz he was salty he didnt turf 1 turf. Imagine not being chosen for a turf in our dog shit 100% turf team. Couldnt be me

Also if you hated us so much why share family album in HC chat?
never said we hated you xD why you lying again just mad how man switch up when you leave their fam and guaranteed faiz would 10 gap you in a 1v1 and you waffling so much switching from en1 to 2 get your priorities straight wierdo.

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
never said we hated you xD why you lying again just mad how man switch up when you leave their fam and guaranteed faiz would 10 gap you in a 1v1 and you waffling so much switching from en1 to 2 get your priorities straight wierdo.
Switched up after don,faiz and gawin decided to talk shit about me when I didnt even say one bad word about them. Gavin was to scared to say shit to my face in arena when i saw him calm down buddy.

I know smoky would love your guys family album. As you know a hole is a hole

And thats why you lose at turfs cuz arena dosent show how good you are in turfs.

Carter

Player
Player
Switched up after don,faiz and gawin decided to talk shit about me when I didnt even say one bad word about them. Gavin was to scared to say shit to my face in arena when i saw him calm down buddy.

I know smoky would love your guys family album.
please send the family album aint scared to show my face xD aint ugly lad and dont know were u got don and faiz are you delusion tell your boy to show your pov lol. If we got something to say we would say it to your face aint scared of someone called simon.

Mainne Flawless

Player

I know smoky would love your guys family album.

And thats why you lose at turfs cuz arena dosent show how good you are in turfs.
So good at arena but cant go +1 against bloods, there just brainless chickens

Mainne Flawless

Player
please send the family album aint scared to show my face xD aint ugly lad and dont know were u got don and faiz are you delusion tell your boy to show your pov lol. If we got something to say we would say it to your face aint scared of someone called simon.
Is that why faiz talks shit to people in dms then end ups blocking them, pussy shit if you ask me. Then sees us and combat logs interesting:ROFLMAO:

Carter

Player
Player
Is that why faiz talks shit to people in dms then end ups blocking them, pussy shit if you ask me. Then sees us and combat logs interesting:ROFLMAO:
you man get hard when you see a yip and run to arrest xD if he was alive would be a different story.

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
We saw how all good you all were you sat in discord muted in turfs was told what to do like dogs followed and won, but when you gotta think for yourselfs shit is different. Grab a book not a mouse then maybe you got a chance.

Carter

Player
Player
We saw how all good you all were you sat in discord muted in turfs was told what to do like dogs followed and won, but when you gotta think for yourselfs shit is different. Grab a book not a mouse then maybe you got a chance.
xD thats how you play a turf listen to the igl it simple with every turf and you used to cry when we were on mute wanted us to talk you wierdo, If thats the case you were a dog too listening to trapz :ROFLMAO:

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
xD thats how you play a turf listen to the igl it simple with every turf and you used to cry when we were on mute wanted us to talk you wierdo, If thats the case you were a dog too listening to trapz :ROFLMAO:
We never cried, we just wondered if u were there or just afk, as you only had to click a mouse to win, Bro you legit nearly died when you screamed dead after 1v1ing. Yeah i defo listen to jtrapz but keep dreaming about getting 100%.

Carter

Player
Player
We never cried, we just wondered if u were there or just afk, as you only had to click a mouse to win, Bro you legit nearly died when you screamed dead after 1v1ing. Yeah i defo listen to jtrapz but keep dreaming about getting 100%.
'keep dreaming' u came to us to help you with 100% and thats the season we actually tried dont know why ur ego is gone hurt trapz was the igl xD sweating on getting 100% after how many season down bad LMAO. You always had someone else to blame when you got shat on. gl cba to argue with a kid on forums just remember to have your 6 cups of water a day buddy xD.

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
It's funny how people say "I cba arguing" but they're the ones that started it in the first place. Y'all mfs talking mad shit for no reason its actually funny and if you're talking about 1v1, my boy Johnny would legit SLAP your "Faiz" in a turf , 1v1 , whatever you want. You lot talk way too much outta your ass, that's all imma say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom