Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry Connor

Player
Player
Information :
1. Your name IRL
-> Siddharth Singh
2. Your age
-> 20
3. Time zone
-> IST
4. Average online per day
-> 10:00 to 20:30 | takes few breaks in between
5. Your Discord
-> Siddharth25k#3893
6. Your Nickname
-> Henry Connor
7. Your ID
-> 21586

Additional information :
1. Leader of SAHP

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
-> 1. SAHP is an exciting organization to me with the fact that they patrol the entire Highway. The whole organization is good to me because it's away from other organizations and they always have something to do, whether patrolling, hiring, ammo-run, ATM robbery, etc.
2. I have been in all state organizations, and I have a lot of experience as a member of high command and a leader of NG, and I feel that I have accumulated enough experience that I can lead SAHP properly.
3. I will give my best in making the organization more active to help other organizations in every activity like when it comes to a raid or a global or a robbery, in the past few terms I have also seen SAHP units becoming a lot of hostages I will try that my people are not getting hostage by sending them in patrols in a convoy and also ensuring their and the civilian's safety.
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
-> 1. Highway Patrol: To begin with HWP is the main department that needs to be well organized in SAHP. All units will be required to be part of this department so patrols will be done at all times to ensure Highways are clear always.
2. Selling Plates & Insurance: Improving great roleplay here to make sure officers explain what they do to a person who visits to buy plates or insurance for their vehicle. Selling plates and insurance are the primary tasks. I will ensure that officers are available at all times so citizens won't have any issues.
3. SWAT: Special and hand-picked officers will be trained mainly for this department, so during the time of FZ Raids our SWAT Team would respond to them at the earliest since we are close to NG Base.
4. Relationships: Maintaining good relationships with other organizations by teaming up to win against Store Robberies or during hostage situations.
5. Public Relations: Hosting random events with exciting prizes to have a good relationship with citizens, doing so they would feel free to reach out when they need help.
Departments:
1. Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT) 👮‍♂️:-
This department will be trained for every type of special operation like
- The first ones to respond to global and locals
- They will be leading all types of situations like NG raids, Ghetto Patrol, hostage situations, etc...
- They will be the most trained people who will be helping in ATM robberies
2. Human Resource and Training (HRT)🗃️:-
- Hire units for the organization
- Give units proper training about ( Use of PDAs, Arrest Procedures. Penal Codes, etc...)
- Maintain discipline and follow the rules and keep proper logs
3. Public Relations🕴️:-
- It will be a department that will take care of internal problems between units
- Their work will be to Hosts events within the city, and connects with other organizations to plan events!
4. Highway Patrol🚓:-
- They will be taking care of patrols on highways in all sectors
- We will be dividing the highway into different sectors so that we have available units in each sector and no criminal activities are going on over there.
5. IAA🕵️‍♂️:-
- To investigate Organization Case files.
- Monitor IC logs for suspicious Activity
6. Under Cover🕵️‍♂️:-
- They will be helping FIB with special operations and collecting evidence and information about gangs and crime-families

Additional Experience (LEO):
NG | General
LSPD | FTO
SAHP | Captain of SWAT
FIB | Supervisor of UC

My Deputy:-
Mayukh Casanova | 38926
Jake Dior | 94457

Krish_Haze

Criminal 💥
Player
Information :
1. Your name IRL
-> Siddharth Singh
2. Your age
-> 20
3. Time zone
-> IST
4. Average online per day
-> 10:00 to 20:30 | takes few breaks in between
5. Your Discord
-> Siddharth25k#3893
6. Your Nickname
-> Henry Connor
7. Your ID
-> 21586

Additional information :
1. Leader of SAHP

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
-> 1. SAHP is an exciting organization to me with the fact that they patrol the entire Highway. The whole organization is good to me because it's away from other organizations and they always have something to do, whether patrolling, hiring, ammo-run, ATM robbery, etc.
2. I have been in all state organizations, and I have a lot of experience as a member of high command and a leader of NG, and I feel that I have accumulated enough experience that I can lead SAHP properly.

3. I will give my best in making the organization more active to help other organizations in every activity like when it comes to a raid or a global or a robbery, in the past few terms I have also seen SAHP units becoming a lot of hostages I will try that my people are not getting hostage by sending them in patrols in a convoy and also ensuring their and the civilian's safety.
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
-> 1. Highway Patrol: To begin with HWP is the main department that needs to be well organized in SAHP. All units will be required to be part of this department so patrols will be done at all times to ensure Highways are clear always.
2. Selling Plates & Insurance: Improving great roleplay here to make sure officers explain what they do to a person who visits to buy plates or insurance for their vehicle. Selling plates and insurance are the primary tasks. I will ensure that officers are available at all times so citizens won't have any issues.
3. SWAT: Special and hand-picked officers will be trained mainly for this department, so during the time of FZ Raids our SWAT Team would respond to them at the earliest since we are close to NG Base.
4. Relationships: Maintaining good relationships with other organizations by teaming up to win against Store Robberies or during hostage situations.
5. Public Relations: Hosting random events with exciting prizes to have a good relationship with citizens, doing so they would feel free to reach out when they need help.
Departments:
1. Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT) 👮‍♂️:-
This department will be trained for every type of special operation like
- The first ones to respond to global and locals
- They will be leading all types of situations like NG raids, Ghetto Patrol, hostage situations, etc...
- They will be the most trained people who will be helping in ATM robberies
2. Human Resource and Training (HRT)🗃️:-
- Hire units for the organization
- Give units proper training about ( Use of PDAs, Arrest Procedures. Penal Codes, etc...)
- Maintain discipline and follow the rules and keep proper logs
3. Public Relations🕴️:-
- It will be a department that will take care of internal problems between units
- Their work will be to Hosts events within the city, and connects with other organizations to plan events!
4. Highway Patrol🚓:-
- They will be taking care of patrols on highways in all sectors
- We will be dividing the highway into different sectors so that we have available units in each sector and no criminal activities are going on over there.
5. IAA🕵️‍♂️:-
- To investigate Organization Case files.
- Monitor IC logs for suspicious Activity
6. Under Cover🕵️‍♂️:-
- They will be helping FIB with special operations and collecting evidence and information about gangs and crime-families

Additional Experience (LEO):
NG | General
LSPD | FTO
SAHP | Captain of SWAT
FIB | Supervisor of UC

My Deputy:-
Mayukh Casanova | 38926
Jake Dior | 94457
++

Vick Klaus

Player
Player
Rejected

Currently we are not looking for a leader with details provided by you. Need to work on your application and try next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom