Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Myth Rain
Administrators nickname
Andy Margiela
Date
Jan 5, 2022
Time
9:50
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/35351/

Myth Rain

Player
Player
its the second report of the day about the ghetto rule first of all just take a look at his title it doesn't even contain my id in this
While these are the rules by our curator of Project

Rules for filing a complaint:
  • The topic should be done strictly according to the form;

Example#1: DM | ID 10053

Example#2: SK | ID 633

Example#3: Cheats | ID 1110

and second of all, he was using personal vehicles for doing sprays while I was using gang cars and gang color for sprays.

My pov for which admin didn't waited and just straight up jailed me

I mean there were two things one is shorts and one is bandana which I guess makes me 51%

dankurrr

I FEEL LIKE IM GUCCI MANE IN 2006
Player
it was confirmed about 4-6 months ago that bandanas do not count as gang colors. (sadly)

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Counted are only Shirt Pants and boots
NOT bandana NOT mask NOT Swords Not Dragon on shoulder or anything else - they are accessories and not CLOTHS!
And in rules clearly said about CLOTHS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom