Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Clown Verlice
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 6, 2023
Time of violation
21:31
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1YBAZqie1I&ab_channel=TheAnimeman

CLOWN

Player
Player
i was chating with my friend before the ACC event and i found my self killed from one of the LEOs (SAHP) with out any reason as u can see in the PO

standard.gif

Kartik Badmosh

"The Provoker"
Player
+1 for I'd 22487 i his Bodycam we can see that guy as civilian and also the owner of this thread doing meta gaming what about that?

Can Snow

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
On the right side there is counter for both team which is one for Leo's and one for Families. That's how you can understand he is Families or not. On the other hand you are also doing Powergaming, while you are holding gun at the same time you are looting her.

Akio Verlice

Player
Player
Btw Its Not Considered As Mercy Killing He Thought Ur Gangsters Coz He Cant See You Wearing Vest in his bodycam and ur wearing clothes like citizen, As Gen Rule 6.13 It is restricted to kill person who is unconscious to help him to avoid RP situation(Mercy killing). In Aircraft Carrier There Is No Continuation Of Roleplay. BTW We Apologies What Happened With You :(

Manya Sins

Player
Player
On the right side there is counter for both team which is one for Leo's and one for Families. That's how you can understand he is Families or not. On the other hand you are also doing Powergaming, while you are holding gun at the same time you are looting her.
Bro It was a mistake , and i apologies for it . i saw 3 families guy on top i thought he would be one. so i killed him. I picked up the gun with another hand ( i think smg can be hold in one hand as its light weight i was not having heavy weapon ) (( so I think it was not power gaming))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom