Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
MOE HABIBI
Administrators nickname
Mohamed Hill
Date
Apr 6, 2023
Time
00:23
Proofs
https://youtu.be/_XPoHl4D-k4

Moe habibi

Player
Player
so i got a warning of Fear RP .
I have 10-15 in my custody and i have him take by arm and if i run it well PG i try to walk away but they told me to put my hands up so i have to listen to the demand the told me to do i hope that was clear and her the POV

lord963

Player
Player
he have 10-15 by his arm he cant run away that will be power gaming so he don't have any options

Jacob Sartorius

Player
Player
1- First, as you see, a man is handcuffed and cannot escape from that place, simply because there is a person, as you see, who wants to transfer him to prison.
2- There is also an opportunity offered to him because he is a man who deserves it.

Jynx Flawelss

Supreme Leader of arena
Player
you sead ok nice nice continue continue continue continue continue GO AHEAD when they where shooting at you

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom