Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Josephh ashh
Administrators nickname
bobby pluxury
Date
Apr 7, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
xxxx

itayhomo

Player
Player
Hello bobby, i got blacklisted month and half ago, i know i should act different and call an admin immediately by my self, next time i will do it when im met with a known cheater, i never downloaded cheats or any thing like that, i want to come back to talk with my friends and family on en3 the best server, thats all im asking, to come back to en3 project and give last chance i promise we all will prove our selfs and never interact with cheaters again appreciate Your time for reading this / have good day
🙂

itayhomo

Player
Player
Hello bobby, i got blacklisted month and half ago, i know i should act different and call an admin immediately by my self, next time i will do it when im met with a known cheater, i never downloaded cheats or any thing like that, i want to come back to talk with my friends and family on en3 the best server, thats all im asking, to come back to en3 project and give last chance i promise we all will prove our selfs and never interact with cheaters again appreciate Your time for reading this / have good day
🙂
if u want im agree to change the punishment to blacklisted from leader or deputy please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom