Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Quetzal Coadl
Suspect ID
603/2789/8556
Date of violation
Jan 6, 2022
Time of violation
21:40
Proofs
https://youtu.be/t1-tgyaWcUE

Quetzal COADL

Player
Player
We asked them to leave the garden, they didn't, we killed them, but they immediately come back and shoot at us.

Quetzal COADL

Player
Player
I am using a drone, this event cannot be called power gaming as it is not in the special event area.

Creed Fox

Player
Player
you didnt give us a warning and we couldnt understand you as you were speaking a foreign language

Quetzal COADL

Player
Player
What does it mean to speak islamic beforehand? Are you racist with this sentence? If you are racist, we are not Arabs, we are Turks.

Quetzal COADL

Player
Player
If you died, you should wait at the hospital for at least 15 minutes, but you break this rule and apply RDM to us.

Quetzal COADL

Player
Player
You are breaking the rules by saying "You spoke Islam, I did not understand" and you are racist. You are hostile to us, we are uncomfortable with this situation.

Luciifer

Yes, My Favourite Guns are Appistol and Revolver..
Blocked
You was speaking other languages we could not understand.

Creed Fox

Player
Player
You are breaking the rules by saying "You spoke Islam, I did not understand" and you are racist. You are hostile to us, we are uncomfortable with this situation.
please come too your family home so we can speak about the situation and possibly try and continue the RP situation

Quetzal COADL

Player
Player
I'm telling people to put down your guns and don't show them. and my language is TÜRKÇE (Turkish).
And as you can see in this video, you come back and attack us while you have to wait for 15 minutes at the hospital.

Quetzal COADL

Player
Player
By the way, you are doing the same to all other Turkish families, you are displaying a hostile attitude towards Turkish or other ethnic people.

Quetzal COADL

Player
Player
Right now, I only request you to be punished by RDM, if you show an aggressive attitude to Turkish families in this way again, I will create a collective criminal complaint together with the other videos I have.

Quetzal COADL

Player
Player
Of course, if there is no other event after this event, it does not constitute a problem for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom