Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved General Rule 3.1 6.8 6.15 and Mixing | Ninja Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Valeria CytQe
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 11, 2023
Time of violation
16:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/HtXXZnL9xvY

Ragnar Lothbrok

Odin is waiting for me in Valhalla
Player
ID 7950 .. Not from our family .. Are you serious about this complaint? I don't want to laugh.. but you don't have to be a kid .. you walk into our family home and complain?? Stop sending your friends and killing each other in our family's house and complaining about us. This is rude, hahahahaha, and the evidence is not enough. We need enough evidence and a full video.

Guevara Warburg

Player
Player
(Not off-topic)

First of all the guy with ID:7950 is not with our Family.
- Also what about you breaking a rule NLR ?! :ROFLMAO: less than 15 minutes. W A R N
+ What are you doing Provoking, why did you keep visiting the house over and over ?!
All your videos are less than 1 minute. ( Shows nothing )

+ Thank you for using our car sharing ;).

Last edited:

CytQe

1881-193∞
Player
ID 7950 .. Not from our family .. Are you serious about this complaint? I don't want to laugh.. but you don't have to be a kid .. you walk into our family home and complain?? Stop sending your friends and killing each other in our family's house and complaining about us. This is rude, hahahahaha, and the evidence is not enough. We need enough evidence and a full video.

Guevara Warburg

Player
Player
Right now it seems all clear 🤣.

Its all about:

xKouros

Player
Player

CytQe Posting a random videos in forum that mean you need to grow up in your mindset please be a human :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom