Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved General Rule 3.1 6.8 6.15 and Mixing | Ninja Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Valeria CytQe
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 11, 2023
Time of violation
16:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/HtXXZnL9xvY

Yassine Wanted

Player
Player
As we are a friend ship between Most Wanted and Ninja family them as i see its broken rules ( 6.7 If you got killed you cannot go back in a fight for 15 minutes. | WARN ) and i can see NO-RP-DRIVING in the house !! why you want problems with Wanted and Ninja you really dont mean anything to us with this we are chilling dont wast you time boys :) ?

CytQe

1881-193∞
Player
As we are a friend ship between Most Wanted and Ninja family them as i see its broken rules ( 6.7 If you got killed you cannot go back in a fight for 15 minutes. | WARN ) and i can see NO-RP-DRIVING in the house !! why you want problems with Wanted and Ninja you really dont mean anything to us with this we are chilling dont wast you time boys :) ?
As we are a friend ship between Cytqe and Kitumino friend them as i see its broken rules (If you have proof that Ems Didn't Revive Him, send it)

Yassine Wanted

Player
Player
As we are a friend ship between Cytqe and Kitumino friend them as i see its broken rules (If you have proof that Ems Didn't Revive Him, send it)
Explain for me how he was waiting for Ems to Revive him. (Same question asked for you show pov that he get Revived) something else where he get car sharing from ! did someone from Ninja give it to him ? all of us know this car can take it from next to Ems Hospital in the city. and last thing it was a way to run from out and he chose no- rp-driving in the house why he get shouted and he still want be there :) . That was my last words !!

CytQe

1881-193∞
Player
Explain for me how he was waiting for Ems to Revive him. (Same question asked for you show pov that he get Revived) something else where he get car sharing from ! did someone from Ninja give it to him ? all of us know this car can take it from next to Ems Hospital in the city. and last thing it was a way to run from out and he chose no- rp-driving in the house why he get shouted and he still want be there :) . That was my last words !!
Max Wanted Family
Since both of them do not have a video, there is no penalty if there is no video.

Last edited:

Jack DeArcy

Execute your sentence
Player
Approved

ID 19465
will receive a punishment for GR 6.15
ID 9302
will receive a punishment for GR 6.15
ID 10494
will receive a punishment for Mixing

(All off-topic comments will receive forum account punishment)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom