Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Billy Balenciaga
Administrators nickname
elson
Date
Apr 16, 2023
Time
1:50am
Proofs
youtube.com

Billy balenciaga

Player
Player
Hello, I was banned just minutes ago for gym botting. I was not botting I was using wireless keyboard to try to get my strength up while I was making food in the other room. I did not hear you were questioning me until it was too late as I had put my headset down for this as well. I made this post as fast as I can to show I am here. I have been in the city for a long time and my record is clean I always follow the rules. This is a misunderstanding.

Billy balenciaga

Player
Player
My body cam was not very long but this shows that I was here as I am using the computer a few minutes after I was kicked.

Billy balenciaga

Player
Player
I am very sorry about this I should been more aware while I was getting my strength up and not actively watching. I will make sure this never happens again. I love playing on Grand RP and I have become known around the city for being nice and always showing up to events weather its family or org events. I have stepped up for HC positions recently and I always play by the rules. I would be very sad if I got a vacation over this when I was in fact here and not botting. Please consider my appeal, thank you.

Billy balenciaga

Player
Player
I don't mean to spam but I would like to emphasize that I missed you all checking to see if I was there by like a minute or less even. I wasn't not watching my screen for very long at all maybe around 10 mins and I was there working out for nearly an hour or more. Also my player inputs should not have been flagged by a bot detector or anything like that as it was me operating the keyboard. I would be happy to try to provide further evidence as required.

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom