Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
jacksperr turbo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 16, 2023
Time of violation
15:58
Proofs
https://youtu.be/E1zgnJ2unj8

NOOB_SENSEI

Player
Player
FL in RP, going to emergency call alone, corruption without bio! Nice self report where is the MG someone came randomly by and shoot into the crowd he cant even see if i was unconcisuos or not while i was standing! You came by yourself to a car theft which is against rules! Enjoy self report !

yasinbyn

Player
Player
He wasn't just shooting at the unconscious guy, but more likely at the whole crowd.

I just wonder why you are responding to emergency call(s) all alone. And then when you arrive to the scene, you start to talk foreign language with them in RP situation which is against the rules. When the random guy arrives and starts to shoot at the crowd, the other 2 guys pull out their guns and starts to shoot at the guy. You didn't search them to see if the guns were illegal or not, neither did you check for their licenses. You can't just ignore it because they're your friend (I suppose as you were talking in foreign language with them). This proves that you are a corrupted agent and probably without bio. However, I'm not the one deciding nor giving out penalties.

Last edited:

Federico Vautier

PC Checker | FIB & GOV Curator
Senior Administrator
Approved

ID 11630 will receive punishment for GR 6.17
ID 32691 will receive punishment for UB Driving
ID 6709 will receive punishment for FL in RP
ID 18666 will receive punishment for FL in RP
ID 32691 will receive punishment for GR 6.15 / 6.13​

Status
Not open for further replies.