Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hamud Lemon
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 18, 2023
Time of violation
21:58
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ZZYz1IxOFfw

Shabah Verlice.

Forum King
Player
(Bismillah al-Rahman al-Rahim)
Not a offtopic.

Im 99% sure that he gave you some demands, but you couldn't hear him due to issues in the game where sometimes people's voices aren't audible. Otherwise, why would he have waited instead of shooting you from the beginning?
If the admin request's his POV then you will see that he gave you demands in his POV.

hamud lemon

Player
Player
(Bismillah al-Rahman al-Rahim)
Not a offtopic.

Im 99% sure that he gave you some demands, but you couldn't hear him due to issues in the game where sometimes people's voices aren't audible. Otherwise, why would he have waited instead of shooting you from the beginning?
If the admin request's his POV then you will see that he gave you demands in his POV.o_O
bro but i dont care if he give me demands on his pov. i didnt hear him and that is not the first time he RDM and VDM me

Ferass Braxton

Player
Player
( not off topic ) maybe he give u demands but it was a bug from the game u didnt hear him cuz if it was RDM he will shoot from the first second he gonna see u but he take more then 5 seconds and he shoot cuz u didnt fear with ur life and leave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom