Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Neria Ottoman
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 19, 2023
Time of violation
22:41
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Z6RUkMvs9PA

Neria Fade

Binaenaleyh, ilahi adalet arama
Player
When I went in front of my house, he shot me directly, then Turkish insults were made. Finally, the police came and killed the police. We raised the dying policeman for help, and they fired at both of us without prompting. at the end of the video they shot me from afar and killed me

Can Vurdurur

Player
Player
My police officer, who was on duty at that time, was thrown there globally and we went to intervene and it was a wrong shot, and we apologized to him for that :(

Can Vurdurur

Player
Player
When I went in front of my house, he shot me directly, then Turkish insults were made. Finally, the police came and killed the police. We raised the dying policeman for help, and they fired at both of us without prompting. at the end of the video they shot me from afar and killed me
dude 79722 id is me and we were coming to protect you it was a wrong shot and i apologize for that too

Neria Fade

Player
dude 79722 id is me and we were coming to protect you it was a wrong shot and i apologize for that too
oh man I didn't see you were a cop. I'm sorry, but it's clear that the other shooters weren't cops. Sorry for adding your name.

Evelyn Pluxury

Respect Rules or Get Punished !
Player
Reviewing
(All the offtopic and toxicity may lead to forum ban)

Evelyn Pluxury

Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I cannot conclude this report at this time.
Requesting id 94838 to provide unedited / uncut pov for the situation.
You have 6 hours to respond here

Neria Fade

Player
When there was no event as much as you watched the whole video, I stopped the video, nothing more. but it seems at first too, i'm driving to my house, they open direct fire​
When there was no event as much as you watched the whole video, I stopped the video, nothing more. but it seems at first too, i'm driving to my house, they open direct fire

Neria Fade

Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I cannot conclude this report at this time.
Requesting id 94838 to provide unedited / uncut pov for the situation.
You have 6 hours to respond here
When there was no event as much as you watched the whole video, I stopped the video, nothing more. but it seems at first too, i'm driving to my house, they open direct fire

Neria Fade

Player
normally they open the 30 second video to me and my family and it is accepted. they're suddenly shooting at me in front of my house and it's clearly in the video.

Evelyn Pluxury

Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to Deny this report.
( It doesn't matter how long is the pov but pov should be Un-edited/ Uncut .)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom