Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
tony gold
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 20, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Mj1b3EoYmJc

Samantha gold

Player
Player
i see no sexual acts towards other players. i do see people having a laugh you actually join in so stop being a little forum warrior

lewis smithy

Player
Player
I do not see how that is sexyual stuff as this was not directed at one person, this was just a party I don't see a problem here, I also have a clip of you laughing and you joining in.

Tony Gold

Player
Player
You where also putting adds out saying party at 1006...
Since when can't I make a party
This was 5-10 before I put out any ads.
First I was selling and these people arrived.
Unless you state that you were in the situation you are off-topic.

sally5637

Sally Slater
Player
6.9 It is restricted to do any sexual actions in relation to any person.(It is allowed to leave in case if you are a victim of sexual harassment(RP rape) etc) | BAN 3-7 days

I really don't think dancing is a sexual action, i think it's convenient you've clipped the part out of you laughing and also dancing along when others joined, then followed us as we left asking where we went.

sally5637

Sally Slater
Player
Am I permitted to dance in my house?
Are you permitted to enter my house to "buy" it then get naked and twerk at me?
Nobody was twerking at you, they were dancing in general. I don't see anyone moving toward you or dancing near you unless you moved toward them imo.

Tony Gold

Player
Player
Perfect fine in the rules to make yourself play along.
I know exactly what would have happened if I was to say I am putting you in gov.
You would have got salty and shit.
I never did any sexual activities, if you would want a dance np.
If you want to get naked and twerk at me, we are dealing with a different situation

lewis smithy

Player
Player
I know exactly what would have happened if I was to say I am putting you in gov.
If you want to get naked and twerk at me, we are dealing with a different situation
Again no one was nere you or pointing anything to you, you moved to us clearly shown in the pov.

sally5637

Sally Slater
Player
I didn't state you did sexual activities, we stated you danced and laughed along also. If we're looking at the same video, I can't see anyone directly dancing on you / twerking on you to be honest.

Completely understandable you may see it as we would get salty, but in that case you could have called a god rather then being involved yourself, and laughing and joking along.

Really are pushing the narrative that you are a victim in this situation when in-fact you were promoting and encouraging the behaviour by laughing along. For all you know, we could've calmed and apologised if you questioned what was going on or that you wasn't happy.

sally5637

Sally Slater
Player
The rule you're stating is broken isn't actually anything we did toward you. No sexual acts were performed which thus proves the point that this isn't under rule 6.9. Apologies for your sight on this and how you feel, but you really approached this the wrong way completely.

Tony Gold

Player
Player
I did call the admin, they didn't reply, instead of me telling you I will be posting, I played along a very little bit without breaking any server rules and then posted on forums like every other rule break when the admin isn't present
i won't be replying from here!
The ADMIN will review bodycam and make a decision

sally5637

Sally Slater
Player
Perfectly fine, have a lovely night Tony but I really think in future encouraging the behaviour you are then reporting isn't necessarily the fairest thing, especially as you have cut the POV and cut out the aftermath of what happened past the footage. We'll see what Admins will respond to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom