Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Larry
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: est
4. Average online per day: 3-5 hours
5. Your Discord: Keythebeastyo#7779
6. Your Nickname: Larry Hulk
7. Your ID: 42643

Additional information
1. Leader of... FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? 1.
I wanna help improve the roleplay within the server by adding more agents doing more special activities and allowing more player player interaction

2. I want to help teach others what it means to be a LEO in grand allowing anyone a chance to actually be able to roleplay as a agent I feel this will add more to the city I wanna even it out so everyone doesn’t always wanna be a gang

3. I want to bring a new name to the FIB more solidarity and more confidence but less toxicity no more thinking we are better than all other orgs I wanna work closely and friendly with all other orgs for the betterment of the city

4. ive noticed since being a LEO recently many do not know or have a clear understanding of certain rules i wanna make sure all know our rules that way they can Roleplay properly while also following the rules and allowing for better roleplay in the end

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
1. Better call outs and speaking better LEO terms this way it’s more realistic than what it may of been previously
2. Creating the ability to conduct more realistic special operations- stake outs, tailing suspected criminals etc
3. Creating better undercover roleplay including fake identities names passport numbers and even creating new backgrounds for our undercover agents which will allow for them to roleplay more immersed and even for the criminals to have more immersive experiences..

Thank you to the reviewer for your consideration and have a wonderful day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom