Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Phil Peterson
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 10, 2022
Time of violation
20:11
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQ9CpkNy468

Isac Junior

Player
Player
i mean thats not really vdm, 1 u got in his way so theres no way off him escaping, 2 u kept moving left and right, 3 he drove u over once and left the scene SOOOOOOOOOOO

Combo

England
Player
As the person above said, when you get shot at in real life do you care about the guy holding a gun infront of you? No you hit the gas and there was cars in every direction, VDM implies I tried to deathmatch you with the vehicle all I did was try to survive by getting the hell out of there.

Otherwise every little car collision on the roads would have everybody on the server prisoned.

Isac Junior

Player
Player
As the person above said, when you get shot at in real life do you care about the guy holding a gun infront of you? No you hit the gas and there was cars in every direction, VDM implies I tried to deathmatch you with the vehicle all I did was try to survive by getting the hell out of there.

Otherwise every little car collision on the roads would have everybody on the server prisoned.
TRUE

Plug D

Player
Player
you could have easily left the area after getting shot the first time. you got out your car and got back in the car and hit me. Also when you got back in your car you could have easily backed out there was no one blocking you.

Combo

England
Player
you could have easily left the area after getting shot the first time. you got out your car and got back in the car and hit me. Also when you got back in your car you could have easily backed out there was no one blocking you.
Here I wasn't shooting you and you can see I got out because of a missclick on F (D and F keys are right next to each other) and got right back in and there are cars behind me and all over. Why would I just drive away if I was trying to VDM you?

Vick Klaus

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
  • He hit you once while trying to escape and did escape. Death Matching with a car is VDM here there was no DM. Also, since it was just once while he was escaping I cant consider this as Car ramming as well.
If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom