Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved GZ 1.1 + Metagaming + rule breaks | 2280, 19346

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ben Mandem
Suspect ID
2280 19346
Date of violation
May 1, 2023
Time of violation
19:22
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVNOx7bKEf4

Soham Gaitonde

Kenechiva
Player
ID: 2280: metagaming
ID: 19346 GZ 1.1

this guy somehow got these guys waiting in the DOC somehow which is only done by metagaming unless he can prove it wasn't by providing pov
and this guy randomly entered the doc somehow and killed me with a shotgun.
this is the part which he did:
To the reviewing admin:
I see MG in his video at timestamp 05:53. As 750 who was sharing the screen was being arrested by me and my friends of LSPD. This thread owner was seeing his screen but now I know we were lucky as we made a decision of taking the 10-15 id 750 with the helli to DOC.

Ben Camm

Player
Player
Xd r u okh bro I did not know that guy Who killed you in Doc and How I did Metagaming
first thing first read rules then make a complain
if you didnt know who that guy was then why did he come and kill me so your saying he killed me for no reason

Ben Camm

Player
Player
Admins are there they will check the logs and then they will say that If I know him or not for now go to sleep kiddo do not cry here
till now i havent disrepcted you with any rude words so why be so rude
if you were respectful i would have changed my forum and not included you but your not helping

Federico Vautier

Black Market Curator
Senior Administrator
Approved

ID 19346 will receive punishment for GZ 1.1 / GR 6.15
ID 2280 will also receive punishment for MG, Since you are handcuffed, you cannot use Radio Chat or the Physical Voice Radio.

As for 27512 there is no MG for being in a voice call, as he was not speaking / or interacting about what is happening ICLY.
Also there is no need for him to stop outside DOC as it does not break GZ 1.3 if he was already heading there.

Furthermore all Off-Topic Comments will be Punished.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom