Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Mass Rule Break from Unknown family members | 5057, 14648 , 4436, 14641, 14642, 6921

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zladko Alon
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 9, 2023
Time of violation
16:20
Proofs
https://youtu.be/tYgAQ7H4vZc

Zladko Alon

Player
Player
Turkish ADMIN please
Please check the POV,

There is a lot of VDM, RDM, and turning on music after that ID 14641 hit me with the car at 2:37 and made me down so his friend can shoot me. Please check the link attached first and then check the bottom video ( proofs )

Here is the deleted video ( bottom ) clearly you can see that they are meta-gaming. he posted on the forum and then deleted it.

Last edited:

Alya Palaur

Player
Player
why did you complain about me
I have nothing against you
I didn't shoot I didn't drive the car on it

Emre San

Player
Player
Dude rules are written clearly i am not making decisions, just trying to educate you for free. Go read the rules again my friend;)

Emre San

Player
Player
Look as long as you talk that way I can write an answer and also i can be whatever i want now I'm a lawyer, ok. Next time you need to be more careful and educate yourself little bit ;)

Efe Black

Player
Player
There is no collective rule violation , we have already received a penalty for vdm . You engine block me without demand , you start the role and now we can shoot you . You shoot everyone passing by, how do you know who is what, no one showed you a passport. You are committing the collective rule violation. 14642 and 4436 do nothing to you and you accuse them nonsense. You tell 4436 to go and you fire immediately. We know what causes tail pain.

Emre San

Player
Player
There is no collective rule violation , we have already received a penalty for vdm . You engine block me without demand , you start the role and now we can shoot you . You shoot everyone passing by, how do you know who is what, no one showed you a passport. You are committing the collective rule violation. 14642 and 4436 do nothing to you and you accuse them nonsense. You tell 4436 to go and you fire immediately. We know what causes tail pain.
On that point this is the reasons of posts on forums because administration team going to decide who made a rule break. Maybe not all of you going to punished , just relax and wait for the results ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom