Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Papa Tyrik
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 11, 2023
Time of violation
12:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFXNJaq4E0E

Tyrik Verlice

Clarko : Tyrik you the best and im sorry.
Player
(CONTEXT)
I was given demands at a early stage by Leos to leave the area so i hid and shoot at them for shooting at me. This ID 27423 arrived at a later stage when i wasnt shooting and was just watching the situation. He has no idea what i am doing and sees me a bit far away from the situations and demands me to pull over which i do and i talk to him and ask him for the reason which he makes stuff up and leaves.
Later he finds me near the bank and again tries to falsely accuse me of shooting which he has no evidence to. I ask for his ID multiple times but he does not step out and show me it. he has no corrupt bio.
I RPed and asked him to show me his ID for false accusation. as i know he has no evidence of me shooting. and if he was so sure why didnt he pull me over and arrest me. he was uncertain of his evidence.

Main reason for me to put this forum is because he failed to Identify himself without a corrupt bio. and threatened me with Forum when i have all pov showing them giving me demands and shooting at me.

My pov is more than 1 min long and it shows the situation i am reporting. (He/she should also show ID if asked for in RP situation unless its in his corrupt bio.

Bookie

Player
Player
Nice 23426 providing only half of the bodycam. Please can u provide the full bodycam sir as I was in the situation too and we also have the full bodycam .. With full bodycam it will be easy to understand the full situation

Punisher_2001

Player
Player
Nice Deciving Admins By Providing Half-Baised Bodycam
1st Didnt Provide a Full Bodycam We Have Full Bodycam He Shot At us 2Times
2nd. He Needed A Valid Reason To ASK For My Passport,
3rd. If We Think He Is SUspesious We Have full right To Follow Him
If Admins Need My Bodycam iil Provide IT Too

Tyrik Verlice

Player
Nice Deciving Admins By Providing Half-Baised Bodycam
1st Didnt Provide a Full Bodycam We Have Full Bodycam He Shot At us 2Times
2nd. He Needed A Valid Reason To ASK For My Passport,
3rd. If We Think He Is SUspesious We Have full right To Follow Him
If Admins Need My Bodycam iil Provide IT Too
Okay i dont know if you read my thread or not or just being an idiot.

I admitted to shooting LEOS and i can provide POV of that and how it started no problem.

My thread isnt about shooting or not shooting... if you have a problem of me shooting or think i have broken rules then please feel free to open your own thread.

MY THREAD IS ABOUT YOU BEING A CORRUPT COP! (NOW READ BELOW FOR ANSWERS TO YOUR POINT ).

1. I provided the necessary POV which shows how and why you broke a rule. I cant deceive admin here you literally drove off without proper RP and failed to identify yourself within a RP situation. If you think you have attended a heavy 10-10 global and was shot at is a rule break then please file a complaint on me.

2. You said i need a valid reason? I am pretty sure if a officer accuses you of "Attempt of murder" out of the bloom is a serious matter and a seriously a valid reason to ask for identification.

3. If you think i am suspicious then fair play RP it... I am not stopping you but as a citizen i am allowed to be curious and ask why you have attempted to pull me over and follow me and only me.

Tyrik Verlice

Player
If you have a full bodycam of me shooting you at a global and had enough evidence and staff to apprehend me then why didnt you? and why didnt you show me your ID and arrest me for Attempt to murder?

Bookie

Player
Player
If you have a full bodycam of me shooting you at a global and had enough evidence and staff to apprehend me then why didnt you? and why didnt you show me your ID and arrest me for Attempt to murder?
Why he is gonna show u ur ID without any reason

Tyrik Verlice

Player
Why he is gonna show u ur ID without any reason
what think before commenting please and stop flooding if you think i broke a rule go file a complaint. Also to my knowledge and how i RP-ed in this situation he has no idea if i shot or not so accusing me of attempt of murder and shooting at him is a serious act so i asked for identification. which i have all rights to do.

STOP FLOODING. Only care of what admin makes of it.

Punisher_2001

Player
Player
what think before commenting please and stop flooding if you think i broke a rule go file a complaint. Also to my knowledge and how i RP-ed in this situation he has no idea if i shot or not so accusing me of attempt of murder and shooting at him is a serious act so i asked for identification. which i have all rights to do.

STOP FLOODING. Only care of what admin makes of it.
A sky blue outfit guy(ID: 23426) in a Bugatti with white tyres was shooting and doing rdm, as u can hear in the POV in that situation and also trying to kill his own guy so that suspect will respawn at PH and will not get fined, so I went to tell him that he was breaking rules and I will complain him in gov website,

so instead of saying RDM(which would be mixing),
I told him that he was shooting at our officers and going to see at the GOV website,

and after that,
I went to respond to a department call from the USSS as it was more important to respond at the capitol than argue there about IDs and rules...

ALL in this POV

MaestroW

Player
Player
A sky blue outfit guy(ID: 23426) in a Bugatti with white tyres was shooting and doing rdm, as u can hear in the POV in that situation and also trying to kill his own guy so that suspect will respawn at PH and will not get fined, so I went to tell him that he was breaking rules and I will complain him in gov website,

so instead of saying RDM(which would be mixing),
I told him that he was shooting at our officers and going to see at the GOV website,

and after that,
I went to respond to a department call from the USSS as it was more important to respond at the capitol than argue there about IDs and rules...

ALL in this POV
why pov in private lollllll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom