Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
JayJay_Lee
Administrators nickname
Mohamed Pluxury
Date
May 12, 2023
Time
20:45
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/378997/#post-1374900

JayJayLee

Player
Player
I was banned because of Gr 3.1, which was an absolute wrong decision... This person is lying like hell, if she wrote DMs then she should please prove it, and she also took pictures of a screen share, which is clearly metagaming... Yes It's true I don't like her but IC...OOC I don't know her...that's why I'm asking for a ban and I ask that she kindly put up evidence where I've insulted her in any way except from a third person, which is loud Forum rules anyway is not allowed.ad btw is the Imgur picture for me not even longer available

JayJayLee

Player
Player

AuroraMarine

Aurora Marine
Player
You are aware that discord is OOC and doesnt count IC right? they dont punish for things said in discord DM's.
The fact that your trying to mass report me in your OWN ban appeal for stuff said OOC in DM's is hilarious booboo.
Not to mention me using that screenshot to report you is NOT metagaming. I did not use that info IC in any way. I simply reported what i was shown. And what you said whether it was my own screen or not WAS said in city and is unacceptable.

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom