Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the leader of party

Matthew Astoria

Player
Player
L&J Party

OLm6zrq.png

Liberty & Justice Party
“For Freedom & Fairness, Together We Stand”

The Liberty & Justice Party was founded in May 2024

Our Objectives & Campaign Promises:
First: Corruption needs to be eradicated within the state, we promise to fight corruption and clean up the state, making sure that all citizens feel safe

Second: USSS will be made available to make sure all the services the capitol provides are delivered in a timely manner, Gun Licenses, Home Insurance, Family Creation, there will always be USSS there to provide.

Third: The DOC will always be protected, making sure that the prisoners remain behind bars for their crimes, thus making the state a better, safer place for its many citizens.

Fourth: The USSS will provide assistance to all other LEO's in their times of need, ensuring that no matter what the issue within the state, USSS will make their presence known.

Fifth: Going in line with our second promise, We will make sure gun licenses are always set at a low price. No more will you have to pay extortionate amounts to simply have the option to defend yourself. With this also, LEO’s will have the option to receive a further discount [With a valid ID]

Our Ideology & Background:

When I first arrived in the city, I joined GOV first after working some early jobs. I didn't rise very far but I certainly gained a good understanding of how the system worked. Shortly after that, I joined LSPD for a little while but realized it was not for me, I found the work interesting but I was more suited to be grounded in one place rather than driving up and down the highways. I began my work in NG, I rose through the ranks and retired as a 2nd Lieutenant after being a HC in charge of MP. Joining the Government once more, I rose through the ranks, gaining extensive experience and isolating issues where they arise, moonlighting in most departments to make sure they ran as smoothly as possible. I specialized within the Internal Affairs department, being placed in charge for multiple terms. Due to this I was also appointed as the Chief of Staff of Internal Affairs for EMS. After this I moved to FIB, where I became a Special Agent, helping to root out corruption and illegal activity within our state. I believe the experience I have gained, and my trust in my staff would enable the Government run as smoothly as possible.

Criteria to join the party:
-Must be a minimum 5 years IC, 16 years OOC.
-Have a clean background (No criminal structures or prison terms).
-No hand or face tattoos.
-Able to speak and understand basic English, and have a working voice box.
-Have active health insurance and a gun license.
-Willing to learn, and follow the rules.

Government Rank System:
30. Governor
29. Deputy Governor
28. Attorney General
27. Supreme Court Justice
26. Chief of Staff
25. Director
24. Warden
23. Head of IRS
22. District Court Judge
21. Deputy Director
20. Deputy Warden
19. Commander
^^High Command^^
18. Lead State Attorney
17. Public Relations Liaison
16. Lead Agent
15. Special Forces Operator
14. Captain
13. Senior State Attorney
12. Lieutenant
11. Elite Agent
10. Senior Agent
9. State Attorney
8. Special Agent
7. Junior State Attorney
6. DOC Agent
5. USSS Agent
4. Law Student
3. Junior Agent
2. Trainee
1. Janitor

Link to Signatures
Here

Governor: Matthew Astoria
Deputy Governor: Savannah Okanami
Deputy Governor: Lilith Mage
Attorney General: Mika Hatake
Supreme Court Justice: Khalil Mohamed
Supreme Court Justice: Kron Sole

COS of USSS: Stew Ahkis
Director of USSS: Samuel Morningstarr
Deputy Director of USSS: Rohit Playzz

COS of HRT: Niberious Legend
Director of HRT: Sanov Alex
Director of HRT: Harry Vapor

Warden: Branimir Pilotovic
Deputy Warden: Mario Mage
Deputy Warden: Trey Teufelhunden

Head of IRS: Danny Igz
Head of IRS: Chula Kray

COS of Internal Affairs: Skiddy Mage
Director of Internal Affairs: Vitto Oppz
Deputy Director of Internal Affairs: Nixstar Mage

COS of Public Relations: Randy Don
Director of Public Relations: Dave Tall

Thanks for reviewing my application and have a great day​

Last edited by a moderator:

Tyrell Johnson

EN1 Senior of Unofficial Orgs and Supports
Senior Administrator
L&J Party

View attachment 8085

Liberty & Justice Party
“For Freedom & Fairness, Together We Stand”

The Liberty & Justice Party was founded in May 2024

Our Objectives & Campaign Promises:
First: Corruption needs to be eradicated within the state, we promise to fight corruption and clean up the state, making sure that all citizens feel safe

Second: USSS will be made available to make sure all the services the capitol provides are delivered in a timely manner, Gun Licenses, Home Insurance, Family Creation, there will always be USSS there to provide.

Third: The DOC will always be protected, making sure that the prisoners remain behind bars for their crimes, thus making the state a better, safer place for its many citizens.

Fourth: The USSS will provide assistance to all other LEO's in their times of need, ensuring that no matter what the issue within the state, USSS will make their presence known.

Fifth: Going in line with our second promise, We will make sure gun licenses are always set at a low price. No more will you have to pay extortionate amounts to simply have the option to defend yourself. With this also, LEO’s will have the option to receive a further discount [With a valid ID]

Our Ideology & Background:

When I first arrived in the city, I joined GOV first after working some early jobs. I didn't rise very far but I certainly gained a good understanding of how the system worked. Shortly after that, I joined LSPD for a little while but realized it was not for me, I found the work interesting but I was more suited to be grounded in one place rather than driving up and down the highways. I began my work in NG, I rose through the ranks and retired as a 2nd Lieutenant after being a HC in charge of MP. Joining the Government once more, I rose through the ranks, gaining extensive experience and isolating issues where they arise, moonlighting in most departments to make sure they ran as smoothly as possible. I specialized within the Internal Affairs department, being placed in charge for multiple terms. Due to this I was also appointed as the Chief of Staff of Internal Affairs for EMS. After this I moved to FIB, where I became a Special Agent, helping to root out corruption and illegal activity within our state. I believe the experience I have gained, and my trust in my staff would enable the Government run as smoothly as possible.

Criteria to join the party:
-Must be a minimum 5 years IC, 16 years OOC.
-Have a clean background (No criminal structures or prison terms).
-No hand or face tattoos.
-Able to speak and understand basic English, and have a working voice box.
-Have active health insurance and a gun license.
-Willing to learn, and follow the rules.

Government Rank System:
30. Governor
29. Deputy Governor
28. Attorney General
27. Supreme Court Justice
26. Chief of Staff
25. Director
24. Warden
23. Head of IRS
22. District Court Judge
21. Deputy Director
20. Deputy Warden