Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the leader of party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew Astoria

Player
Player
for now we decided to reject this application too giving it have no DOJ signuture
pls provide it
I have approval from AG and SCJ, I just don't have signatures because it was explained I don't need to have them. I already passed my interview also.

Siven maroc

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
aTBRq22.png

New Rule Party
“Politics… Dark and shadowy. Let us light the way.”

Who is the Candidate?
I am Matthew Blackheart also known as the duck carrier, a well seasoned citizen of San Andreas and I love this state as much as anyone else. From the busy streets of the city to the dunes of the North I wholeheartedly think this state is vast and beautiful. I am not running to do gardening or be your tour guide. I am running for governor for a re-established and maintained future. I have met and said farewell to 22 governors each different in their own ways. Some good and some bad. I have been an LEO for 2 years and worked with the DOJ an uncountable amount of times and I love our fair justice system. I am a guy that wants the best for this state by reviving old systems implemented by old governors, inventing new ones and most importantly dealing with every problem this state faces especially within its law enforcement and public service departments.

Ideology
The New Rule Party aims to be a tough government that does not sugar coat issues or hide things under the blanket. We will tell you the problem and how we are going to deal with it. I believe if something needs to be said, people should say it. Blunt doesn't stab as deep as being cut by a secret and secrets go around a lot in our time. We want to maintain and improve our current government systems and work with all department leaders as much as possible. We believe in leaders and not micromanaging. People should pull their weight and prove they can do a job. Those that do get praised with a reputation and rewards. We very much believe in providing the highest level of service to this state and its citizens and we will only achieve perfection and then perfect perfection again and again and again.

Our Mission
Suppress corruption and change work ethics/culture in law enforcement: We believe like any other governor that corruption has no place in our government and we will continue to improve the system to deal with it. But more importantly we believe the ethics and work culture in law enforcement and public service organizations needs to change. The secrets and bickering needs to stop and honesty and transparency should prevail when problems arise

Business Taxes: As an Ex-IRS head I know the strain some businesses are trying to break even on the purchase of their business as well as upkeep. The strain of unfair taxes on that can be difficult and annoying. We want to improve the tax system so people can appeal issues about their tax payments and we as a government will help you pay a fair amount that suits you.

Capital Staff (Experimental): We have always seen SS as the main staff of the capital and DOC. Often they are stressed on resources and staff numbers. We want to help relieve some of that stress and offer new jobs at capital to improve workflow and offer a more welcoming and friendly experience. This is of course a long term goal and it will need some planning but we aim to offer receptionist jobs that can also work within public relations. They will be greeting people at the capital, providing insurance and licenses and setting up meetings for people that need government officials. Receptionists can continue their careers into SS, PR or DOJ.

Department Of Corrections: Improving security at the department of corrections will be a high priority. Working at the DOC can be long hours and quite boring sometimes and so we want to be very generous with bonuses and offering new opportunities to make the DOC more lively but more importantly. More secure.

Department Of Justice: The DOJ will be maintained at its current state and we still aim to hear feedback from all organizations on where we can improve. We will also continue doing government meetings with all orgs to pass new laws or changes and hearing feedback.

Requirements For Joining The Party
5+ Years in the city
Health insurance & Gun Licence
No Criminal Record with a clean background
No Illegal face or hand tattoos

Members

Supporting Third Parties
Vanilla Unicorn
Utool
Rimm Paint
Philip Grocer

Ranks
Governor
Deputy Governor

Attorney General
Supreme Court Justice
Head Of IRS
Chief Of Staff
USSS Director
District Court Judge
Public Relations Director
Warden
USSS Deputy Director
Deputy Warden
USSS Commander

Lead State Attorney
USSS Captain
USSS Lieutenant
DOC Supervisor
Senior State Attorney
Public Relations Representative
USSS Sergeant
USSS Elite Agent
State Attorney
USSS Special Agent
USSS Senior Agent
Junior State Attorney
USSS Junior Agent
DOC Officer
Law Student
USSS Trainee
Suspended
On consideration

Siven maroc

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
L&JP
LJP.png

Liberty & Justice Party
"For Freedom and Fairness, Together We Stand"

Liberty and Justice Party was formed in May 2024

Our Objectives and Campaign Promises:

First: Corruption needs to be eradicated within the state, we promise to fight corruption and clean up the state, making sure that all citizens feel safe
Second: USSS will be made available to make sure all the services the capitol provides are delivered in a timely manner, Gun Licenses, Home Insurance, Family Creation, there will always be USSS there to provide.
Third: The DOC will always be protected, making sure that the prisoners remain behind bars for their crimes, thus making the state a better, safer place for it's many citizens.
Forth: The USSS will provide assistance to all other LEO's in their times of need, ensuring that no matter what the issue within the state, USSS will make their presence known.

Our Ideology, Purpose and Background:

When I first arrived in the city, I joined GOV first after working some early jobs. I didn't rise very far but I certainly gained a good understanding how the system worked. Shortly after that, I joined LSPD for a little while but realised it was not for me. I began my work in NG, I rose through the ranks and retired as a 2nd Lietenant after being a HC in charge of MP. Joining Government once more, I rose through the ranks, gaining extensive experience and isolating issues where they arise, moonlighting in most departments to make sure they ran as smooth as possible. I believe the experience I have gained, and my trust in my staff would help Government run as smoothly as possible.

Criteria to join the party:

-Must be minimum 5 years IC, 16 years OOC.
-Have a clean background (No criminal structures or prison terms).
-No hand or face tattoos.
-Able to speak and understand basic English, and have a working voice box.
-Have active health insurance and a gun license.
-Willing to learn, and follow the rules.​

image.png

Government Rank System:
30. Governor
29. Deputy Governor
28. Attorney General
27. Supreme Court Justice
26. Chief of Staff
25. Director
24. Warden
23. Head of IRS
22. District Court Judge
21. Deputy Director
20. Deputy Warden
19. Commander
^^High Command^^
18. Lead State Attorney
17. Public Relations Liaison
16. Lead Agent
15. Special Forces Operator
14. Captain
13. Senior State Attorney
12. Lieutenant
11. Elite Agent
10. Senior Agent
9. State Attorney
8. Special Agent
7. Junior State Attorney
6. DOC Agent
5. USSS Agent
4. Law Student
3. Junior Agent
2. Trainee
1. Janitor

Link For Party Signatures: Here

Party Members:

Governor: Matthew Astoria
Deputy Governor: Savannah Okanami
Deputy Governor: Lucky Dupree
Attorney General: Mika Hatake
SCJ: Frederick Rogues
SCJ: Khalil Mohamed
DCJ: Molly Avino
COS of USSS: Vanya Stephin
COS of USSS: Saint Opps
COS of HRT: Muhit Hassan
COS of PR: Randy Don
COS of IA: Skiddy Opps
COS of IA: Vito Opps
Director of USSS: Lilith Mage
Director of HRT: Albert Salvatore
Director of PR: Dave Angels
Director of IA: Nixstar Mage
Warden: Sanov Alex
Head of IRS: Danny Igz
Deputy Director of PR: Bran Hadzovikh
Deputy Director of PR: Jack Slater
Deputy Head if IRS: Mac Blade
Deputy Warden: Tre Bladerunner

Party Supporters:
Phil Anthropist
Susan Anthropist
Rexo Pluxury
Demon Corson
Bouncer Broddy
Chula Ahkis
Emily Hill

Thanks for reviewing my application​
Approved

Lukasz Pluxury

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
On consideration

aTBRq22.png

New Rule Party
“Politics… Dark and shadowy. Let us light the way.”

Who is the Candidate?
I am Matthew Blackheart also known as the duck carrier, a well seasoned citizen of San Andreas and I love this state as much as anyone else. From the busy streets of the city to the dunes of the North I wholeheartedly think this state is vast and beautiful. I am not running to do gardening or be your tour guide. I am running for governor for a re-established and maintained future. I have met and said farewell to 22 governors each different in their own ways. Some good and some bad. I have been an LEO for 2 years and worked with the DOJ an uncountable amount of times and I love our fair justice system. I am a guy that wants the best for this state by reviving old systems implemented by old governors, inventing new ones and most importantly dealing with every problem this state faces especially within its law enforcement and public service departments.

Ideology
The New Rule Party aims to be a tough government that does not sugar coat issues or hide things under the blanket. We will tell you the problem and how we are going to deal with it. I believe if something needs to be said, people should say it. Blunt doesn't stab as deep as being cut by a secret and secrets go around a lot in our time. We want to maintain and improve our current government systems and work with all department leaders as much as possible. We believe in leaders and not micromanaging. People should pull their weight and prove they can do a job. Those that do get praised with a reputation and rewards. We very much believe in providing the highest level of service to this state and its citizens and we will only achieve perfection and then perfect perfection again and again and again.

Our Mission
Suppress corruption and change work ethics/culture in law enforcement: We believe like any other governor that corruption has no place in our government and we will continue to improve the system to deal with it. But more importantly we believe the ethics and work culture in law enforcement and public service organizations needs to change. The secrets and bickering needs to stop and honesty and transparency should prevail when problems arise

Business Taxes: As an Ex-IRS head I know the strain some businesses are trying to break even on the purchase of their business as well as upkeep. The strain of unfair taxes on that can be difficult and annoying. We want to improve the tax system so people can appeal issues about their tax payments and we as a government will help you pay a fair amount that suits you.

Capital Staff (Experimental): We have always seen SS as the main staff of the capital and DOC. Often they are stressed on resources and staff numbers. We want to help relieve some of that stress and offer new jobs at capital to improve workflow and offer a more welcoming and friendly experience. This is of course a long term goal and it will need some planning but we aim to offer receptionist jobs that can also work within public relations. They will be greeting people at the capital, providing insurance and licenses and setting up meetings for people that need government officials. Receptionists can continue their careers into SS, PR or DOJ.

Department Of Corrections: Improving security at the department of corrections will be a high priority. Working at the DOC can be long hours and quite boring sometimes and so we want to be very generous with bonuses and offering new opportunities to make the DOC more lively but more importantly. More secure.

Department Of Justice: The DOJ will be maintained at its current state and we still aim to hear feedback from all organizations on where we can improve. We will also continue doing government meetings with all orgs to pass new laws or changes and hearing feedback.

Requirements For Joining The Party
5+ Years in the city
Health insurance & Gun Licence
No Criminal Record with a clean background
No Illegal face or hand tattoos

Members

Supporting Third Parties
Vanilla Unicorn
Utool
Rimm Paint
Philip Grocer

Ranks