Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Melvin Lacoste
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 13, 2022
Time of violation
4:49
Proofs
https://streamable.com/acmkal

Melvin Lacoste

AKA lactose intolerant.
Player
As you can see in the POV the player is seen getting out of his car shooting 2 bullets killing 2 of his members and then driving off!​

Ayden Scrooge

Player
Player
As you can see in the POV the player is seen getting out of his car shooting 2 bullets killing 2 of his members and then driving off!​
we came to see what happened because our boys were dead then yall shot at us first and we were from a distance so we couldn't see were shooting exactly at

Melvin Lacoste

AKA lactose intolerant.
Player
we came to see what happened because our boys were dead then yall shot at us first and we were from a distance so we couldn't see were shooting exactly at
No one shot at you! and as well as you just said in the city "I was just spraying bullets because I couldn't see" even though you only shot 2 bullets and once both were dead and you had killed absolutely no one standing up you ran off?
Seems like legit reasoning to me...​

Ayden Scrooge

Player
Player

No one shot at you! and as well as you just said in the city "I was just spraying bullets because I couldn't see even though you only shot 2 bullets and once both were dead and you had killed absolutely no one standing up you ran off?
yall defiantly shot at us first

Ayden Scrooge

Player
Player
No one shot at you! and as well as you just said in the city "I was just spraying bullets because I couldn't see" even though you only shot 2 bullets and once both were dead and you had killed absolutely no one standing up you ran off?
proof no one shot at us first huh then what is this

poorlilrich

Player
Player
Check the proof that Ayden posted and you'll see what really happened. For some reason Melvin feels the need to lie about what happened previously before his video. You can see our members were killed and the moment we pulled up they noticed we were affiliated with them and instantly started shooting. I went from the distance and started randomly shooting in the crowd and I accidentally shot the wrong people, I had no intentions in finishing them. Even the admin 7154 is there and witnessed the whole scene he even talked with all of us who were involved and made the choice to not jail anyone because he felt nothing wrong happened here. I apologize that I made you feel some type of way about this I didn't want to have you post another forum report for the day.

Melvin Lacoste

AKA lactose intolerant.
Player
Check the proof that Ayden posted and you'll see what really happened. For some reason Melvin feels the need to lie about what happened previously before his video. You can see our members were killed and the moment we pulled up they noticed we were affiliated with them and instantly started shooting. I went from the distance and started randomly shooting in the crowd and I accidentally shot the wrong people, I had no intentions in finishing them. Even the admin 7154 is there and witnessed the whole scene he even talked with all of us who were involved and made the choice to not jail anyone because he felt nothing wrong happened here. I apologize that I made you feel some type of way about this I didn't want to have you post another forum report for the day.
If that's the case then feel free to post POV of him shooting!

Melvin Lacoste

AKA lactose intolerant.
Player
The POV of you shooting your gun not our guy shooting at you lmao! Irrelevant whether you were shot at you intentionally shot the people dead! Proof enough that you cut the clip right before you got out of the car and started shooting back.

Ayden Scrooge

Player
Player
The POV of you shooting your gun not our guy shooting at you lmao! Irrelevant whether you were shot at you intentionally shot the people dead! Proof enough that you cut the clip right before you got of the car and started shooting
He was from a distance as i sated so it was hard to see you want to talk about povs you kept out the part when yall shot first in your pov and said yall didnt shoot first

poorlilrich

Player
Player
Not sure if you have watched the POV or not but everyone was standing still without a gun in their hands except for a God my friend :)

You just tried to say this whole time that nobody ever shot at us, the admin 7154 talked to all of us about what happened in game and said nothing wrong was done, he understood it was a accident.

Melvin Lacoste

AKA lactose intolerant.
Player
He was from a distance as i sated so it was hard to see you want to talk about povs you kept out the part when yall shot first in your pov and said yall didnt shoot first
I will fully admit that I didn't have that part on POV but the fact of the matter is you broke Mercy Killing rule and you cut your clip right before you get of the car and start shooting. (6.13 It is restricted to kill person who is unconscious to help him to avoid RP situation(Mercy killing). | Demorgan 120 min or WARN)

Vick Klaus

Player
Player
You just tried to say this whole time that nobody ever shot at us, the admin 7154 talked to all of us about what happened in game and said nothing wrong was done, he understood it was a accident.
I talked to you in game since I was present there. I NEVER said "Nothing wrong was done". I told that I dont have pov and did not see you mercy kill, since you said "You shot unintentionally".

I'd appreciate if you dont misquote me or mislead this thread. I saw from kill logs that you killed me as well as finished the other guy even though I was there just talking with these guys. They did not shoot at you. It was I who was testing the bullet proof windows of the car.

As a matter of fact -
  1. You shot and killed me
  2. You finished a guy there (Mercy Killing)
  3. When I came to apprehend you, first you said that you shot no one, kileld no one, then you said you shot coz they shot, then you said you shot random from far and did not see whom you are shooting at.
  4. The guy with you was deceiving an admin who was present at the scene
What did I say to you after all this long discussions and wanted to end this situation and not drag the arguments (As I had to goto multple reports, I was the online admin online)? - "You say you shot from distance and you didnt mean to mercy kill, then please leave the area and if they have pov they can report on forums"

Vick Klaus

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
  • ID 4824 will receive a punishment for Gen Rule 6.13
If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom