Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zoey_Fresh
Administrators nickname
Avi_Pluxury
Date
Jan 13, 2022
Time
11:45
Proofs
https://streamable.com/q670fr

Combo

England
Player
This is an appeal. I can understand where Avi is coming from but I was watching the event through binoculars and if they gave me demands to leave the area I would have. Plenty of citizens like to watch their local police in action from behind the barriers or whatnot. I do not believe it was justified as Fear RP because nobody was interacting with me and I was just watching from a safe distance.

They did not give me demands to leave or even speak to me also the only time i went into the zone was to get the ID of the person shooting from in zone to the outside then I left.

Banshee

Player
Player
After reviewing this evidence I have decided to put out yet ANOTHER GOOFY ALERT

You're PGing the invisible circle while 20+ legals are aiming at you. You deserved this 100%
it's still the rules though? he can do it.

Mike West

Forum Consultant
Player
it's still the rules though? he can do it.
No he can't? IN RP there is no "circle/zone" doesn't mean you can walk up to 20 cops raiding your HQ cause an invisible circle is protecting you and you don't fear for your life.

The fact I gotta explain this is insane and part of the reason the quality of RP is bar none

Banshee

Player
Player
You're the same eggplant who shot outside the zone at a raid with a 2k id :ROFLMAO:
my guy look at my complaint? why are u acting all like this get a life bro u on here 24/7 trash talking acting all fun and shit bozo.

Banshee

Player
Player
No he can't? IN RP there is no "circle/zone" doesn't mean you can walk up to 20 cops raiding your HQ cause an invisible circle is protecting you and you don't fear for your life.

The fact I gotta explain this is insane and part of the reason the quality of RP is bar none
yea but its an event. do u understand that?

Banshee

Player
Player

Hold on my guy I got one last comment on your total dumbness because I feel like you once applied to staff and got rejected idk what for probably because you are so immature and think you are better then anyone else so now you are replying on post’s you should not even reply to bozo. But to my point, you are saying that he should fear his life because role play wise an invisible circle shouldn’t protect you from others and not fearing your life. Based on that you should be able to shout from outside the circle to inside the circle right? They are raiding our gangs HQ and I see them how would that go in real life? Does an invisible circle protect you there aswell? No. So it should not here either right? That would be totally unimmersive and powergaming aswell right? And that is based on what YOU are saying but it is not real life. Touch some grass and don’t be so mad about it if you want pure RP maybe find another server bozo

Mike West

Forum Consultant
Player
Hold on my guy I got one last comment on your total dumbness because I feel like you once applied to staff and got rejected idk what for probably because you are so immature and think you are better then anyone else so now you are replying on post’s you should not even reply to bozo. But to my point, you are saying that he should fear his life because role play wise an invisible circle shouldn’t protect you from others and not fearing your life. Based on that you should be able to shout from outside the circle to inside the circle right? They are raiding our gangs HQ and I see them how would that go in real life? Does an invisible circle protect you there aswell? No. So it should not here either right? That would be totally unimmersive and powergaming aswell right? And that is based on what YOU are saying but it is not real life. Touch some grass and don’t be so mad about it if you want pure RP maybe find another server bozo
tl;dr ur mad, glad im rent free in your head over a game I don't play :ROFLMAO:

Banshee

Player
Player
who are you?

who are you?

2 birds 1 stone both mad
My guy all u said is “who are you” bro im honestly dying of laughter right now like what are you trying to show off bro🤣🤣🤣 you said you dont play the game any more and here you are arguing with people on the forums bro you are a funny one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom