Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
chupa kabra
Suspect ID
00:00
Date of violation
May 24, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/5DH1nhSHl78

Emma Schwert

Amy Hicdurmadan
Player

In summary, the bad boys family raided, but they couldn't enter the area because of a bug.
We had the same error. We saw that the solution to this error was to reconnect to the game and went inside. But family members named bad boys were persistently waiting outside.
I wanted to help them by being a good person, but during the incident they demanded me and killed me. To put it succinctly, I think family members of bad boys don't know the rules yet.
I am not complaining on my own.

Kind regards
Emma Targaryen

Emma Schwert

Amy Hicdurmadan
Player
as you can see in the person's pov and my pov we are not in the raid area

chupa kabraa

Player
Player

In summary, the bad boys family raided, but they couldn't enter the area because of a bug.
We had the same error. We saw that the solution to this error was to reconnect to the game and went inside. But family members named bad boys were persistently waiting outside.
I wanted to help them by being a good person, but during the incident they demanded me and killed me. To put it succinctly, I think family members of bad boys don't know the rules yet.
I am not complaining on my own.

Kind regards
Emma Targaryen
as u can see its a bug so we dont know what is happing as we done the raid so we killed with demand as this guy belongs to the raided fam and we also give the demand

tbh this guy tring to help us thank u i feel bad for u but cant do anything at that situation
sorry emma

Emma Schwert

Amy Hicdurmadan
Player
You are the one making the rule mistake.
You can't do this during the event
.You are killing me and my family is demanding and killing you.
read the rules

Lasombra Night

Justicar
Player
Rejected

POV does not include your own sound
POV's quailty is poor, can't even see the IDs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom