Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Stunning Sanz
Administrators nickname
Jefe DeJefes
Date
May 24, 2023
Time
18:30
Proofs
https://youtu.be/sDklbWhg3gI

Shishir Varma

Player
Player
For several days, i let him play out of pity for you, but whenever you reported me, there was no sympathy.
thats what u only said u let him play
and god please note this point he said that he let him play of pitty
and check 2nd line too as sanz reported he said he also reported....
but not only that he also gave a warning that if u keep i will report u i can be considered as blackmailing too
and as sanz kept he is blackmailing he said i dont which is deceiving admins
he needs to be punished for blackmailing and deceiving admins

Shishir Varma

Player
Player
I dont think he deserves a chance because when he got to knew the rules he had an option of divorce why didn't he dit it then , and as u guys are saying he entertained on youtube so he must get unbanned i will alson make youtube videos and break rules is it ok for you then ??
He should be permanently banned!!!
Hope Admins will look into it ..
i too have a channel but there is a difference between YouTuber and u and me
u have to get a good number of guys and bring them to grand rp and am sure he brought many people to grand rp
many came with his promo code from various kinds of links Facebook YouTube and Twitch so my request is please know about the person before u talk.
even dog has four legs but it can't become a lion (example)

Shishir Varma

Player
Player
I dont think he deserves a chance because when he got to knew the rules he had an option of divorce why didn't he dit it then , and as u guys are saying he entertained on youtube so he must get unbanned i will alson make youtube videos and break rules is it ok for you then ??
He should be permanently banned!!!
Hope Admins will look into it ..
and how u know he dint gave divorce are u trying to fool us know before u talk and dont even try to deceive admins again ok

Stunning Sanz

Media
Player
When I am in your fam you and your learned me rules did you remember you telled no problem if I got banned I will unban with my media support
u have any proofs?? i said i didnt make any advantage from it i didnt make any interctions between them...read the rules
General Rules 1.8 It is prohibited to interact between your main account and twink. Any transfer of property or money will lead to PERMANENT ban of both accounts.

Chinna Surya

Player
Player
u have any proofs?? i said i didnt make any advantage from it i didnt make any interctions between them...read the rules
General Rules 1.8 It is prohibited to interact between your main account and twink. Any transfer of property or money will lead to PERMANENT ban of both accounts.
How he became rich in second account? We all know about that you are transferring from 1st account to 2nd account with using of fam cars it is advantage of not ah?

Stunning Sanz

Media
Player
How he became rich in second account? We all know about that you are transferring from 1st account to 2nd account with using of fam cars it is advantage of not ah?
dude check my logs no issues....i do play 16 hours a day....8 hours and main id and 8 hours my twink.....u can even check accounts level and battlepass level....i said I do roleplay 2 different characters....i grind it and I made lots of money....why u crying on me??? don't cry like a baby I already got banned for ur forum its just an unban appeal I'm just giving explanation what just happened.

Louis Lasann

IAM UR SUGAR DADDYY 😋
Player
Dude…this this issue happened in 2021, 2 years ago…i donno the rules at that time…when i got to know that I divorced and i didnt even uploaded the video. Stop cornering me i never did a rule break in recent times…check my forums
😒

Chinna Surya

Player
Player
dude check my logs no issues....i do play 16 hours a day....8 hours and main id and 8 hours my twink.....u can even check accounts level and battlepass level....i said I do roleplay 2 different characters....i grind it and I made lots of money....why u crying on me??? don't cry like a baby I already got banned for ur forum its just an unban appeal I'm just giving explanation what just happened.
Then why did you transfering items main to alt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom