Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Mark

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Anand
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 10hrs+
5. Your Discord: Captain Mark#5315
6. Your nickname: Captain Mark
7. Your ID: 42615

Additional information
1. Leader of EMS
2. Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organisation?

I have been in this city for almost two years. I was Deputy Leader of EMS in Shrey Yagamis term and like then, I still am very experienced as being a leader. A leader is one who takes his whole team with him and takes time and dedication to work with them individually and as a whole, rather than demanding them to work a certain way and only that way, I will take time to make sure I will work with all of my colleagues. There should be transparency between a leader and an employee, so that they can come to me and feel comfortable talking to me and share their problems with me as I would like to maintain an open door policy. I'm confident that I can run and manage EMS efficiently and keep EMS to the standards the people deserve. I have worked in all organizations as HC, but also an employee. During my time in these organizations I have learned everything there is to know about RP and running a successful organization.

Grand RP has grown to be something more than just a game. It's a place where the people make the rules, the game has become its own country in a way. With players writing all the rules and forming a government and San areas we all love. Grand RP has evolved, and the great leaders and players are who we have to thank. With me as the leader of EMS I will only improve Grand RP and San Andreas as a whole.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization

In my leadership I would like to do many small and big changes to further improve EMS. I would like to make sure that everyone is doing their training properly and how it is meant to be done. One way I will improve this is to have specific days and "courses" set up for training. I will handpick and personally train my staff who will lead and be a part of the FTO department. I'll make sure everyone is working properly without any mistakes, I will make sure of this by giving out **Constructive Criticism** strikes will only be used to punish direct disobeyment or something far more serious. I'll Recruit more members who specialize for dayshift and night shift as there will be no shortage of employees in every shift.

The AS Departement will be one of the Departement receiving the biggest changes. The first change i will make is placing units at SH, using the city borders I will have my units take calls accordingly. I will make sure there are new vehicles for EMS to provide safer but faster transportation for the EMS workers. I will make sure the paramedics are properly trained. The labtech Departement will undergo few changes throughout my term as labtech is currently safe and sound. I will make sure labtech will receive good bonuses and have motivation to work. The PR Department will come with a new budget and lots of fun and interesting medical related events! EMS will make a fun presence in the community, PR will also be in charge of our connections with other organizations. During my term I want to establish a good relationship with fellow organizations. I will be adding IA to EMS, this may sound crazy but I feel it is needed. With EMS huge workforce there's bound to people who Carry illegal items, break laws, corrupt and etc. During my term I will break down corruption no matter what. There will be trunk searches, inventory searches, bodycam reviews, etc. We need to start seeing our EMS workers on top of their game.

The ARU (Air Rescue Unit) will be utilized more. Having professional and certified pilots allowed to use the helicopters and go on patrol. The test will not be a walk in the park. Each HC position will have its own unique purpose that will contribute to making EMS and shaping EMS to be a better organization

To further the RP experience I will ensure bodycam commands are being utilized along with a separate channel for employees who go on patrol to post the proof. I will utilize more commands such as /do and /try. A healing a player we will use unique words when healing. I will confirm the staff do not PG and take this reports very seriously. There will be new templates for commands, guidelines and etc. Promotion ceremonies will be held every saturday. We will notice hard work and reward it with Promotions and bonuses. Those are examples of the changes I will make as the EMS chief. There's only one way to go, and that's up. Ems will only go up and inspire me as the chief!

I worked very hard on this application, it's made from scratch. I am very trustworthy and will not let the people, the curators, and the admins down, I will be an amazing cheif!

I would like to thank everyone who read this application.

Sincerely: Captain Mark

EMS ON TOP

Shay Wraith

Player
Player
Rejected

Provided clear reason on last application (Lack of trust)
You were asking admin/player for interview questions/scripts, that is unacceptable + we don't need leader with the details you have provided
+1 forum warn for spamming apps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom