Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
CHANUSH_MOVVA
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 26, 2023
Time of violation
9:17
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qbx5w5IsUFM

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
This is my POV as you see i did not observe the green zone as more than 10 gang member were continually shooting me , and when i realized i was in green zone I came out instantly it was purely a mistake I did not do that wontedly.

but if gang knew it was green zone why were they shooting in green zone and why were they entering green zone

he was metagaming also they somehow know my name in this and breaking GZ1.3
GZ1.3- 2785, 29188, 8628,2878

GR6.6- patching during gun fires

Last edited:

Avinash Reddie

Player
Player
This is my POV as you see i did not observe the green zone as more than 10 gang member were continually shooting me , and when i realized i was in green zone I came out instantly it was purely a mistake I did not do that wontedly.

but if gang knew it was green zone why were they shooting in green zone and why were they entering green zone

For this i will give you a comfortable and good answer from our bloods side
1.If we getting shots that means we have the right to save our life's
2.And you abused your powers by going into green zone and then you are shooting
3.How can we know you abused the zone we aren't leos right to shoot in green zone so we came to see how you guys shooting us
4.See you clearly going to into gz killed our 4 people and after getting from green zone you die in 1sec lol
here you go what happened when this same lspd officer breakdown the same rule like you he is in green zone

pooja royal

EX EN3 leader Of Vagos and Bloods
Player

how can i shoot in gz see my pov and report don't report as without knowing rules don't post forums

Avinash Reddie

Player
Player
As you mentioned my Id here i have right to speak :
For everything coming to forums crying like Mass Rule Break | Bloods every time its your work
Reviewing Admin i will post some of the example which he self reported on him only

This are the forums against us in last 2days why are crying tell me one thing

Mr.Chanush want you want tell me if you are trying to disbanding the bloods let me know .... Dont Cry like this
Here we are here to improve the RP from our gangs side.

Bloods On Top As Always

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
For this i will give you a comfortable and good answer from our bloods side
1.If we getting shots that means we have the right to save our life's
2.And you abused your powers by going into green zone and then you are shooting
3.How can we know you abused the zone we aren't leos right to shoot in green zone so we came to see how you guys shooting us
4.See you clearly going to into gz killed our 4 people and after getting from green zone you die in 1sec lol
here you go what happened when this same lspd officer breakdown the same rule like you he is in green zone
1- i never knew i entered the green zone and i did not abuse it if i abused it i would have stayed in the green zone and killed all of you i would never comeout
2-you guys can stop lying you realized it was a green zone bcs u guys were not able to shoot or else you would have shot.

how can i shoot in gz see my pov and report don't report as without knowing rules don't post forums
3- check the rule and my pov you clearly see your whole gang was still shooting at me and even you guys were entering green zone

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
As you mentioned my Id here i have right to speak :
For everything coming to forums crying like Mass Rule Break | Bloods every time its your work
Reviewing Admin i will post some of the example which he self reported on him only

This are the forums against us in last 2days why are crying tell me one thing

Mr.Chanush want you want tell me if you are trying to disbanding the bloods let me know .... Dont Cry like this
Here we are here to improve the RP from our gangs side.

Bloods On Top As Always
Approved - MASS RULE BREAK | LSPD this one thread is enough that you guys are targeting LSPD

reporting mass rule break LPSD even though the ids you provided not even one belonged to LSPD and even i told you in that situation LSPD did not bring the heli

so we know who is clearly breaking rules and making their video's private and uploading video's without sound and saying mis click in game and coming to my personal dms abusing me and my parents without any reason

Avinash Reddie

Player
Player
1- i never knew i entered the green zone and i did not abuse it if i abused it i would have stayed in the green zone and killed all of you i would never come out
2-you guys can stop lying you realized it was a green zone bcs u guys were not able to shoot or else you would have shot.

3- check the rule and my pov you clearly see your whole gang was still shooting at me and even you guys were entering green zone
Then tell me what we should do stay there and die lose all our weapons while you are shooting us right ....You are telling that we should not save our life's

And You are clearly accepting that you are Targetting the bloods right
As a leader why you are doing like this i cant understand Mr.Chanush
You are a leader and going simple things to forums once you only think about it..
For everything you are going to forums right Go on brother

Final Words from our BLOODS SIDE : We are here to IMPROVE ROLEPLAY IN CITY THATS OUR MAIN SENARIO

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Then tell me what we should do stay there and die lose all our weapons while you are shooting us right ....You are telling that we should not save our life's

You are a leader and going simple things to forums once you only think about it..
what you mean even i am a human if i am a leader does not mean i cant do mistakes it happens amd its my first time i entered green zone bymistakely and when i realized i was in green zone i came out and you guys were keep on shooting me so i did not realize it was green zone . and i only repoterd the rule breaks i never targeted anyone

Avinash Reddie

Player
Player
what you mean even i am a human if i am a leader does not mean i cant do mistakes it happens amd its my first time i entered green zone bymistakely and when i realized i was in green zone i came out and you guys were keep on shooting me so i did not realize it was green zone . and i only repoterd the rule breaks i never targeted anyone
What really you never targeted bloods Seriously a couple of examples which i have provided in up messages check it brother that's what targeting means

pooja royal

EX EN3 leader Of Vagos and Bloods
Player
Approved - MASS RULE BREAK | LSPD this one thread is enough that you guys are targeting LSPD

reporting mass rule break LPSD even though the ids you provided not even one belonged to LSPD and even i told you in that situation LSPD did not bring the heli

so we know who is clearly breaking rules and making their video's private and uploading video's without sound and saying mis click in game and coming to my personal dms abusing me and my parents without any reason
you are wasting total admins time , why you are so much toxic , how u become this position , and one thing you dont know anything , if forum reject you are taking personally , its not a professionalism to be a leader , its not must be rude please re-Reade rules , and you checked the forum even 1guy did a mistake you said Rule break bloods its not a toxicity ? , please be in professionally you are a leader thanq .

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
What really you never targeted bloods Seriously a couple of examples which i have provided in up messages check it brother that's what targeting means

there is your answer

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

For everything you are going to forums right Go on brother

Final Words from our BLOODS SIDE : We are here to IMPROVE ROLEPLAY IN CITY THATS OUR MAIN SENARIO
here is your answer

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
you are wasting total admins time , why you are so much toxic , how u become this position , and one thing you dont know anything , if forum reject you are taking personally , its not a professionalism to be a leader , its not must be rude please re-Reade rules , and you checked the forum even 1guy did a mistake you said Rule break bloods its not a toxicity ? , please be in professionally you are a leader thanq .
can you show me the part in which i became toxic and remember whenever i die how you guys gather near me everytime show toxicity
and your deputies coming to my dms and show toxicity so lets make it clear show me one clip where i abused you or became toxic with you

Avinash Reddie

Player
Player
here is your an
I accept it bro every human will do a mistakes.
What mistake you did you know i think so you targeted bloods that's the mistake you did.
I think you now what mistakes you did and you realized.
BLOODS ON TOP

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
I accept it bro every human will do a mistakes.
What mistake you did you know i think so you targeted bloods that's the mistake you did.
I think you now what mistakes you did and you realized.
BLOODS ON TOP
lets admins make their decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom