Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

treees

Player
Player
I was never in your family LMFAO and what events have you won?
actually, funny enough you were in my family you got kicked. also, we won the ratings battle literally a day or 2 ago and have been winning turfs etc so yeah we have been doing good considering we went up another rank yesterday.

Demarcos Brown

Player
Player
actually, funny enough you were in my family you got kicked. also, we won the ratings battle literally a day or 2 ago and have been winning turfs etc so yeah we have been doing good considering we went up another rank yesterday.
1. Rating battle is the easiest event to win, so don’t be getting all hyped abt that lil boy. You want a cookie?
2. Jamol has shown me all the bloodline shit POVs and the turfs, he legit CARRIED your fam for the week he was there, lead all those events and won 90% of your turfs, wanna keep continue to clown yourself??

treees

Player
Player
1. Rating battle is the easiest event to win, so don’t be getting all hyped abt that lil boy. You want a cookie?
2. Jamol has shown me all the bloodline shit POVs and the turfs, he legit CARRIED your fam for the week he was there, lead all those events and won 90% of your turfs, wanna keep continue to clown yourself??
great, to the admin that is reading this i have proven that this family going around spamming my forum posts calling us toxic yet they tend to display more toxicity than everyone else thanks for proving who is really toxic by calling me a "clown"

Demarcos Brown

Player
Player
great, to the admin that is reading this i have proven that this family going around spamming my forum posts calling us toxic yet they tend to display more toxicity than everyone else thanks for proving who is really toxic by calling me a "clown"
Like those comments on Jamol’s leader post??????? Bro you’re a fool nice offtopics on Jamol’s posts those will be warns bro, just stop son it can only go down hill from here buddy. Sit.

treees

Player
Player
Like those comments on Jamol’s leader post??????? Bro you’re a fool nice offtopics on Jamol’s posts those will be warns bro, just stop son it can only go down hill from here buddy. Sit.
i commented on his post saying what? that he rdms and break rules that sounds relevant to me on whether he should be a gang leader....

treees

Player
Player
proving further how toxic you guys are being.

MahzorIsKing

I love suck dicks
Player
Everyone that is hating on this post has at one point been kicked out the family for being a little kid or a toxic player. Or scamming the peaky blinders then ban evading but thats besides the point. All the hating comment's are from the same people who continue to want to be what we are in the city. The hate is real. Nico M Pack all day Rico Pack All Day

treees

Player
Player
I’m not with any of these broken people you speak of lil homie, Jamol my homie I stick with him your a bum, what’s your email lol homie, I’d love to have a conversation about your behavior son, it’s unacceptable!
aka your with the brokens and want my email for more toxicity your good g just accept its obvious you and your family are toxic anytime someone gets some advantage over you you resort to sad tactics such as this. again my family could care less what you guys do but you guys seem obsessed with me and my fam so Infront of all the admins and everyone else want to stop this needless harassment ?

Demarcos Brown

Player
Player
aka your with the brokens and want my email for more toxicity your good g just accept its obvious you and your family are toxic anytime someone gets some advantage over you you resort to sad tactics such as this. again my family could care less what you guys do but you guys seem obsessed with me and my fam so Infront of all the admins and everyone else want to stop this needless harassment ?
No.

treees

Player
Player
well then thats your answer brokens being toxic as per usual i rest my case have a good day everyone weather is looking banging

Jeffrey Broken

Player
Player
Oh so now your deceiving admins huh? I never got kicked from your family I was in it for 2 days and it was so shit. No one told me where fam house was I couldn’t drive cars so I left. I didn’t get kicked

Jeffrey Broken

Player
Player
Everyone that is hating on this post has at one point been kicked out the family for being a little kid or a toxic player. Or scamming the peaky blinders then ban evading but thats besides the point. All the hating comment's are from the same people who continue to want to be what we are in the city. The hate is real. Nico M Pack all day Rico Pack All Day
It’s funny how your saying toxic when you legit just said your smoking on nicos mother pack that’s crazy

MahzorIsKing

I love suck dicks
Player
It’s funny how your saying toxic when you legit just said your smoking on nicos mother pack that’s crazy
I said Nico M pack, not Nico's mother don't take my words out of context, i would never disrespect Nico's beautiful lively mother

treees

Player
Player
Oh so now your deceiving admins huh? I never got kicked from your family I was in it for 2 days and it was so shit. No one told me where fam house was I couldn’t drive cars so I left. I didn’t get kicked
i kicked you out my fam so yes you got kicked for toxicity

Demarcos Brown

Player
Player
you happened to not be in server 1 but hate on bloodlines and be friends with brokens seems a little fishy there
😑 bro I already told your dumbass I’m friends with Jamol, that’s it. I met him in en2, I don’t know any of these other guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom