Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

treees

Player
Player
😑 bro I already told your dumbass I’m friends with Jamol, that’s it. I met him in en2, I don’t know any of these other guys.
for someone who doesnt know brokens and apparently isnt on the server you sure seem to think you know alot about our family and the events we do etc? so you dont know my family but jamal got you to come on our post and comment toxicity ?

Demarcos Brown

Player
Player
for someone who doesnt know brokens and apparently isnt on the server you sure seem to think you know alot about our family and the events we do etc? so you dont know my family but jamal got you to come on our post and comment toxicity ?
That’s literally exactly what happened. He has shown me all the shit and so said y’all were talking and I asked him for the forum.

MahzorIsKing

I love suck dicks
Player
Mr. Roberto I’ve been shown pictures of your pedophile behavior bud, stop it. Just stop.

Lmfao just make up whatever u wanna make up to make yourself feel better about yourself. Whoever u are lmfao cuz i have no idea who u are but u clearly know who I am. And watch that word one of your homies has already been banned for it and one of your homies snitched on it already . Nico M pack till i die

Demarcos Brown

Player
Player
I went off your forum name, tf? And I play en2 like I said bro, holyyyyyyy, y’all so dumb I have better things to do with my time smh.

treees

Player
Player
I went off your forum name, tf? And I play en2 like I said bro, holyyyyyyy, y’all so dumb I have better things to do with my time smh.
is that why you spent your whole morning posting on a family's post you've never met??? real high value male you sound so busy rn

MahzorIsKing

I love suck dicks
Player
Bro.. so you never met us and youer just d riding Jamol?? Bro just stop it... And no one is forcing u to reply to waste ur precious time. Also dont try that bs. you said "Roberto" i dont see a O anywhere in my username on forums. U heard something and now stick wit it go be busy

treees

Player
Player
i did and we kicked you for toxicity as bloodlines we like to treat each other nicely and you couldn't agree with that so you had to go. Let this be shown that we keep friendly members who aren't toxic creating a great family environment which can help you regardless of your experience in game.

Jeffrey Broken

Player
Player
i did and we kicked you for toxicity as bloodlines we like to treat each other nicely and you couldn't agree with that so you had to go. Let this be shown that we keep friendly members who aren't toxic creating a great family environment which can help you regardless of your experience in game.
Bro you never kicked me your a clown whos making shit up on my life on everything I love you didn't kick me clown

Kev wick

Player
Player
Everyone that is hating on this post has at one point been kicked out the family for being a little kid or a toxic player. Or scamming the peaky blinders then ban evading but thats besides the point. All the hating comment's are from the same people who continue to want to be what we are in the city. The hate is real. Nico M Pack all day Rico Pack All Day
Who

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom