Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tiny Brokerz
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 16, 2022
Time of violation
00:51
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs1kYEnfCIA

Tiny sykes

2 Bravo 16
Player
it was a huge 10-10 situation between LEO and marabunta in city apart from the fact that he also mercy killed when i engine blocked him i fired 15 heavy shotgun rounds into his body/head with him not dying or taking any damage what so ever i request the admins to pc check the individual.

Last edited:

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
First of all why you shooting him no demands given ur not FIB just straight DM in city. 2 Majority of shots u shot missed and heavy shotguns are semi bugged from experience when full auto into cars.

Expect more from a polish brother.

TommasoSpagnoli

Professional debater, shot twice in the ghetto
Player
And before the admins request a POV.
Here's my POV of the situation to add some more clearance , salt and pepper.
You can see that I took damage from his organization colleagues before he started his fit of DM, engine blockage and missing his whole magazine as the video ends with me dying in a dramatic way.
I request OP to hit the arena more often and get better as it's free and it's way better than wasting time trying to become the employee of the month.

Zander Lacoste

Blocked
Blocked
it was a huge 10-10 situation between LEO and marabunta in city apart from the fact that he also mercy killed when i engine blocked him i fired 15 heavy shotgun rounds into his body/head with him not dying or taking any damage what so ever i request the admins to pc check the individual.
down bad for reporting ur own fam member :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom