Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Divs Blu
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 30, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/FSsr3CEiJi4

Divs

Player
Player
ID 15967 joined our Sanz family long ago, I was going through the logs to keep a check on the black sheep in our family and found that when our family was in a negative balance, this guy replenished money into our fam balance to help other families to raid us without the leader's permission which comes under general rule 6.22. Not only this, he also took exclusive clothing and bulk ammunition which also comes under general rule 6.22. I've tried to cover every log in my POV. I request you to kindly watch my POV and take necessary action against the suspect as soon as possible. Thank you.

Arjun Titan

Player
Player
Why total Sanz family started to deceive admins. If you guys have true reports send it here we all are deputies in that fam mainly we used all items which we take and that we use for your noob Sanz family.stop messing with fake reports lol

Admins i am requesting you check the logs after louis took the things he didn't keep in his trunks or something he distributed to Sanz family members.
First learn events and one thing stop thinking only family raid is not event we have lot of events in family.
Thank you

Louis Lasann

IAM UR SUGAR DADDYY 😋
Player
ID 15967 joined our Sanz family long ago, I was going through the logs to keep a check on the black sheep in our family and found that when our family was in a negative balance, this guy replenished money into our fam balance to help other families to raid us without the leader's permission which comes under general rule 6.22. Not only this, he also took exclusive clothing and bulk ammunition which also comes under general rule 6.22. I've tried to cover every log in my POV. I request you to kindly watch my POV and take necessary action against the suspect as soon as possible. Thank you.

EXPLANATION OF ID:15967 Louis Lasannn

Hahahah First i am laughing out loud that finally u posted a form report on me after all form war is going on so basically ur ex fam leaders stunning sanz told at that time that our family needs donation so all family members who are willing to donate can directly donate to fam balance.

2. I was a event manager at that time and my responsibility were disturbing guns and amoo for needed people during raid. No item was used for personal use.

3, How can u say me a black sheep isn't that racism and isn't that against form rules.

Divs

Player
Player
Why total Sanz family started to deceive admins. If you guys have true reports send it here we all are deputies in that fam mainly we used all items which we take and that we use for your noob Sanz family.stop messing with fake reports lol

Admins i am requesting you check the logs after louis took the things he didn't keep in his trunks or something he distributed to Sanz family members.
First learn events and one thing stop thinking only family raid is not event we have lot of events in family.
Thank you
To be clear on this, we aren't trying to deceive any admins. I kindly request you to please stop spreading these assumed statements. If we (Sanz family members) tried to deceive admins, the report which we posted on you won't get accepted. Approved - General rules 6.22 & Twinking | 139392 & 161629
We respect admin's decision by all means. Thank you.

Rima Sanz

Queen
Player

Hahahah First i am laughing out loud that finally u posted a form report on me after all form war is going on so basically ur ex fam leaders stunning sanz told at that time that our family needs donation so all family members who are willing to donate can directly donate to fam balance.

2. I was a event manager at that time and my responsibility were disturbing guns and amoo for needed people during raid. No item was used for personal use.

3, How can u say me a black sheep isn't that racism and isn't that against form rules.
im Responding Because you mentioned my name, im Ex fam leader of sanz family....i never asked for family donations if u have proof that i asked donation u can submit here....u stole a lot in the name of raids and events and shifted to ur personal cars. thats the only reason it shows taken but not placing back into car trunks.

and about the black sheep, its a symbolize meaning of a person who backstabbles the group or family. thats not racism we both belong to same place and country too.
google it :

Divs

Player
Player

Firstly, "if in case" we had asked for a family donation you would have donated some random amount in a single transaction but instead you've replenished the balance multiple times until you've reached your desired amount in our family balance. So please don't make up such hypothetical situation stories.

Secondly, you can clearly see that there weren't only guns and ammo taken from the family. There were various other items as well to be considered and our respected admins will take care of that.

Thirdly, Black Sheep is an idiom which is referred to as a disfavored or disreputable member of a group. An idiom is a part of English language and we are playing in an English server where we are free to use the language. I hope you'll understand and learn quickly. Thank you.

Arjun Titan

Player
Player
To be clear on this, we aren't trying to deceive any admins. I kindly request you to please stop spreading these assumed statements. If we (Sanz family members) tried to deceive admins, the report which we posted on you won't get accepted. Approved - General rules 6.22 & Twinking | 139392 & 161629
We respect admin's decision by all means. Thank you.
Everyone knows who is deceiving admins that's why the report got accepted for another thing not for gen rule 6.22
Stop making like this reports
Here your inner feeling is to ban people you guys don't care about reason if the person gets banned you guys will be happy right

Last edited:

Louis Lasann

IAM UR SUGAR DADDYY 😋
Player
im Responding Because you mentioned my name, im Ex fam leader of sanz family....i never asked for family donations if u have proof that i asked donation u can submit here....u stole a lot in the name of raids and events and shifted to ur personal cars. thats the only reason it shows taken but not placing back into car trunks.

and about the black sheep, its a symbolize meaning of a person who backstabbles the group or family. thats not racism we both belong to same place and country too.
google it :

Firstly, "if in case" we had asked for a family donation you would have donated some random amount in a single transaction but instead you've replenished the balance multiple times until you've reached your desired amount in our family balance. So please don't make up such hypothetical situation stories.

Secondly, you can clearly see that there weren't only guns and ammo taken from the family. There were various other items as well to be considered and our respected admins will take care of that.

Thirdly, Black Sheep is an idiom which is referred to as a disfavored or disreputable member of a group. An idiom is a part of English language and we are playing in an English server where we are free to use the language. I hope you'll understand and learn quickly. Thank you.
Dude I was new at time and i use to get daily investment money I use to keep the half with me and donate the rest daily. The reason u reported me is that i posted a report on ur whole family and u want to take a revenge
Stop this things like a kid divs.

2,As I was donating and active in the Family At that time Sanz Gave me Event manager role So my responsibility was looking after people and distributing guns for people and i was allowed to take guns as I was a Hc and the family was unoff at that time

Louis Lasann

IAM UR SUGAR DADDYY 😋
Player
Posting A 10 months old logs doesn't make any sense why didn't u posted it after I left ur family weren't u having eyes at that time. Just because I was friendly with you at that time so u didn't report.

Divs

Player
Player
Everyone knows who is deceiving admins that's why the report got accepted for another thing not for gen rule 6.22
Stop making like this reports
Here your inner feeling is to ban people you guys don't care about reason if the person gets banned you guys will be happy right
As I mentioned before, we accept admins' decision by all means. Be it getting a punishment or getting a warning we accept our respected admins' decision.
We aren't like you kids to feel happy if someone gets banned or punished. Our only intention is to get justice served for the proven guilty so for that we approached this government website. That was it, thank you.

Divs

Player
Player
Dude I was new at time and i use to get daily investment money I use to keep the half with me and donate the rest daily. The reason u reported me is that i posted a report on ur whole family and u want to take a revenge
Stop this things like a kid divs.

2,As I was donating and active in the Family At that time Sanz Gave me Event manager role So my responsibility was looking after people and distributing guns for people and i was allowed to take guns as I was a Hc and the family was unoff at that time
I already gave a clear explanation to you on this. If in case you wanted to donate you would have donated in a single transaction, but instead you've replenished the balance multiple times in just a minute of time which is clear and there's no point in arguing on that. Get some maturity kid.

Divs

Player
Player
Posting A 10 months old logs doesn't make any sense why didn't u posted it after I left ur family weren't u having eyes at that time. Just because I was friendly with you at that time so u didn't report.
Be it 10 months old or 2 years old, if proven guilty he/she should be punished for acting so. It was not just because we were friendly with you, it was just because we trusted you at that time as a family member and didn't spy on you like you guys did. Now since you broke that trust, we had to check your activity in the family and as we found a few suspicious activities for which we approached this platform. Thank you.

Louis Lasann

IAM UR SUGAR DADDYY 😋
Player
Be it 10 months old or 2 years old, if proven guilty he/she should be punished for acting so. It was not just because we were friendly with you, it was just because we trusted you at that time as a family member and didn't spy on you like you guys did. Now since you broke that trust, we had to check your activity in the family and as we found a few suspicious activities for which we approached this platform. Thank you.
Ohk nice story created to ban me ur took so much efforts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom