Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Karthik Badmosh
Suspect ID
25396 many more
Date of violation
May 29, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/S9IS6CmQrZA

Kartik Badmosh

"The Provoker"
Player
We have a alliance with uchiha clan fam they call us and told that Dior and Medusa family's are messing with them for no reason so some of our members went there to abt them what happened but they was doing provoking with us and even they was not raiding uchiha clan fam but still available 02:27 time stamps one of there member told "shut the fuck up Indian" what it means it's ooc insult what he mean by Indian word out centiments got hurt if u are not gonna punish them then we will solve it by ourselves, ignore background noise, hope for positive response

Pov 1

Pov 2 (General Rule 6.8) posting in grand with a unconscious person + rdm (cos it was not there property it was uchiha clans property, they are our friends)

Kartik Badmosh

"The Provoker"
Player
and u guys did the same thing when u guys came to our Fam house
When we came to your fam house brother?, we was just passing from the road and you gave us demand forget abt that, can i present my bodycam if u want?

Alfie Dior

EN3 NG General | Ex NG General | Dior Inc. Leader
Player
Note Off topic I’m the Dior Inc Leader - You guys come to our hosue everyday and do the same we’ve been arguing and fighting for weeks, You’ve came to my hosue and Medusas hosue so we can’t come to yours ?

robin dior

Player
Player
nice my man you only show the things we did even tho you rdm us and talked a different language in rp situation also you did fear rp so show that aswell not only your things but you wont show that because you dont wanna get in trubble fo hire is the whole stiuation un eddited so co cuts and all the rule brakes of all the sides not only our site
that is the whole vid from my side

robin dior

Player
Player
The property belong to us we don't told u to come to our property, and no one cares for your opinion thank youuu sir 💀
and every where doesn't mater where rp situation is a rp situation on public streets and in green zone and also on private property

Kartik Badmosh

"The Provoker"
Player
Note Off topic I’m the Dior Inc Leader - You guys come to our hosue everyday and do the same we’ve been arguing and fighting for weeks, You’ve came to my hosue and Medusas hosue so we can’t come to yours ?
When we came to your house?

Kartik Badmosh

"The Provoker"
Player
nice my man you only show the things we did even tho you rdm us and talked a different language in rp situation also you did fear rp so show that aswell not only your things but you wont show that because you dont wanna get in trubble fo hire is the whole stiuation un eddited so co cuts and all the rule brakes of all the sides not only our site
Check your own pov first, we was crossing roads and you gave us demand not that?then you came to uchiha clans fam house

Kartik Badmosh

"The Provoker"
Player
In your own bodycam u was mixing a lot of times 💀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom