Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Karthik Badmosh
Suspect ID
25396 many more
Date of violation
May 29, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/S9IS6CmQrZA

Harry Sandhu

Player
Player
Look you came to our hosue many times robbing it, Killing us Ect.
Just stop let the admins decide
Let me tell you something brother we are from Badmosh Chaire fam we never came to your or Medusas house I don't know if uchiha memeber came to your house but we didn't and we don't wala do this to anyone so don't blame us that we came to your house thank you.

Alfie Dior

EN3 NG General | Ex NG General | Dior Inc. Leader
Player
Let me tell you something brother we are from Badmosh Chaire fam we never came to your or Medusas house I don't know if uchiha memeber came to your house but we didn't and we don't wala do this to anyone so don't blame us that we came to your house thank you.
We don’t have a problem to badmosh, Badmosh didn’t wrong us in any way, Our problem is with ulchia and you’ve been dragged into it by them

Kartik Badmosh

"The Provoker"
Player
We don’t have a problem to badmosh, Badmosh didn’t wrong us in any way, Our problem is with ulchia and you’ve been dragged into it by them
Bro even we don't have problem with u but still yesterday u did wrong with us, i think you should understand us

Roy_UchihaX

Player
Player
Hi i am Roy UchihaX the leader of Uchiha family,
We have been trying to ignore confrontation from Dior family & they recently called their allies so we also called badmosh chore fam to help us.
They are coming at our fam house, then they start mocking us and after constant provacation when we try to fight back they die and come back again and this goes on in a loop.

I tried many times to calm down the situation but they keep coming on our face and try to fight with us.

1. you can see that in the first clip they chase me like hyenas and CR me constantly for which alfie got punished also
2. you can see that in second clip they started shooting me without any warning.
3. In third clip you can see how they come into our private property and give us demands
4. In fourth clip you can see how they RDM me without any demands
5. In fifth clip you can see even if hes on duty he comes out and both of them try to provoke me.

There were many pov but i hope you understand how toxic this family are and nobody would like to be constantly be treated like this.

Admins please take appropriate decision.

Thank you.

Kartik Badmosh

"The Provoker"
Player
Hi i am Roy UchihaX the leader of Uchiha family,
We have been trying to ignore confrontation from Dior family & they recently called their allies so we also called badmosh chore fam to help us.
They are coming at our fam house, then they start mocking us and after constant provacation when we try to fight back they die and come back again and this goes on in a loop.

I tried many times to calm down the situation but they keep coming on our face and try to fight with us.

1. you can see that in the first clip they chase me like hyenas and CR me constantly for which alfie got punished also
2. you can see that in second clip they started shooting me without any warning.
3. In third clip you can see how they come into our private property and give us demands
4. In fourth clip you can see how they RDM me without any demands
5. In fifth clip you can see even if hes on duty he comes out and both of them try to provoke me.

There were many pov but i hope you understand how toxic this family are and nobody would like to be constantly be treated like this.

Admins please take appropriate decision.

Thank you.
See admins everything will be cleared with this pov!!!

Kartik Badmosh

"The Provoker"
Player
If they still continue these childish things with uchiha clan, then we will same with them daily, everytime with following rules, hope for positive response

Ankush Badmosh

"The provoker"
Player
Bruh badmosh chore not badmosh chaire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom